Hong Kong protester shot at close range, counterprotester set on fire

“A pro-democracy protester was shot at close range and a counterprotester was set on fire as violence continued to engulf Hong Kong on Monday morning, with the disturbing images of street fights and escalating attacks from both sides drowning out an appeal by the city’s embattled leader for an end to demonstrations.”

Things aren’t going so well for freedom-minded people stuck in Neo China. China has already destroyed its own history, lets see how badly it can destroy its own people this time. :man_shrugging:

The inevitable outcome of opposing the policies embraced by Sanders and Warren.

You can motivate people with money or violence…When you de-incentivize the working class you get violence every time.

Taiwan will be next.

:taiwan:

1 Like

Might have to set 'em all on fire on that island. Those are the actual remaining Chinese.

As best as I can find, these are the protesters’ main demands:

They urged the international community to pressure the Hong Kong government into responding to protesters’ five demands: withdrawing the bill, the resignation of Hong Kong Chief Executive Carrie Lam (林鄭月娥), no prosecutions of protesters, stop labeling the protests “riots” and holding police officers who fired rubber bullets at protesters accountable.

Please clarify how these positions oppose “the policies embraced by Sanders and Warren”.

When social policies like immigration and government health care fail the protests will be labeled riots and people will be killed since they gave away individual liberty for group health coverage.

Other than that they are totally different.

:taiwan:

Sanders and Warren both have a history of statements and actions on issues regarding law enforcement.

I would prefer if you provided evidence from that.

I find it disheartening when China’s violent actions against their own people…whether in Hong Kong or their re-education camps are being ignored by so many Americans who condemn the President for his stance against them. This is how China operates and it doesn’t stop there. The valuable technology China has stolen from us is just another form of how they do business. As China leads the way around the world introducing 5G technology, it isn’t for the users. It’s for China to have the ability to control much more than they do right now. These are very serious times and Trump is leading the charge against this but so many are simply blinded by TDS.

What does this even mean? No one is ignoring it and the “stance” against his policies has nothing to do with this.

I find it heartening that Hong Kong wants to be more like us. My default position will always be against communist regimes, especially when it supports my own nation’s prosperity to do so. Most Americans would too. Hell, some libs probably do too, even if they’re not allowed to say so in front of their peers. lol

The globalists hate borders.

The best way to render borders moot is to support personal liberty and oppose any form of government that is collective and authoritarian…You know just what the D party is turning toward.

:world_map:

CCP state propaganda is using similar nationalist rhetoric, saying the protesters are stirred up by globalist or CIA troublemakers who want to weaken the country.

Good. It’s none of our business.

One side shooting the other. One side burning the other. They’re gonna need the best trade deals they can get by the time this is done with.

1 Like

It’s an internal dispute.

Only foreign power who has any reason to get involved are the British. They started the ball rolling.

1 Like

They’re turning into some good ol’ fashioned Freedom Fighters now. It’s getting medieval up in thurr. lol

“Protesters in Hong Kong have added to their arsenal javelins and bows and arrows, in addition to bricks and petrol bombs as they clash with police armed with tear gas, water cannon, and live bullets, in violent standoffs now spilling into university campuses.”

To his credit, he does have good form.

1 Like

China is really biting their tongue.

After seeing the staged Syria freedom fighter pics, I’ll await their lining up in columns and firing by flag signals.

“Take aim!”

“ROOSE!”

:rofl:

2 Likes
1 Like