Homeowner Confronts Armed Rioters Smashing Homes in Wisconsin: ‘Do You Know How Many People Who Support You Live on This Street?

Someone one before had stated once Biden wins these riots would stop yet i highly doubt what is more concerning how these rioters/protesters can just walk up to a community and demand to know who you support or which party you support. Or whatever not they support their movement.

This is not what a peaceful protest does.

# Homeowner Confronts Armed Rioters Smashing Homes in Wisconsin: ‘Do You Know How Many People Who Support You Live on This Street?’ (VIDEO)

‘Do You Know How Many People Who Support You Live on This Street?’

1 Like

They don’t care, they’re smashing out people windows and banishing guns on people.

That you state of libs mentality today.

2 Likes

There goes the suburbs.

Are you paying attention security moms??

Burn Loot Mayhem are on the scene.

TRUMP/PENCE 2020!!!

1 Like

Um, we are currently in Trump’s America.

1 Like

They call it a BLM crowd yet half the neighborhood supports BLM and they knew it.

Doesn’t add up.

They are not BLM, that’s bull ■■■■■

Anti government rioters.

Maybe they’re just “ideas”.

1 Like

Yes, burn loot mayhem and antifa “ideas” are currently causing destruction while Trump is President.

All of them biden/harris supporters (and the reverse) in dimocrat cities and and states. Must be Trump’s fault.

I can’t believe anyone really thinks this is a winning argument for lib violence argument destruction.

1 Like

Anarchists. Could even be right wing, who knows.

Sure, sure…

Weird though that wherever burn loot mahem goes, some kind of riot breaks out.

I don’t get the idea that these folks are looking for support.

Trying to reason with them is not part of the equation.

I have to wonder if they’d be outraged if their home or a relatives’ home was targeted. Would that be (d)ifferent?

Practicing for Michigan.