Homeless Veterans Vs. Illegal Aliens – Who Comes First?

The now closed, American Hebrew Academy in Greensboro, North Carolina has been leased to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services as a campus to house illegal, unaccompanied immigrant children.
The academy has 100 acres that includes 31 buildings of 412,712 square feet, an $18 million athletic center and natatorium and a variety of athletic fields and even a 22-acre lake. The property has been valued between $35 million and $45 million dollars. The Federal Government now holds a five-year lease with an option for an additional five more.
This for illegal aliens but nothing for our homeless veterans.

I see tennis courts, baseball diamonds, a track that doubles as a football field but…where’s their golf course? That’s not fair.

1 Like

Don’t give them any ideas.

1 Like

Those children are in the government’s custody.

And they are here and our responsibility because…???

I see Democrats don’t wish to touch this subject. I wouldn’t want to either if I were in their shoes.

If you open the border and invite the world’s poverty here, they will come! Free stuff for all!

1 Like

Most middle class American children don’t have access to this kind of facilities.

We have a perfect example of that going on now as thousands of Military Age Males left Friday from Tapachula, Mexico in route to the U.S. Border. The Supreme Court overturned President Trump’s ‘Remain in Mexico’ policy and the Democrats have rolled out the welcome mat for thousands of unknown people.

We don’t know who they are, where they came from, what their health status might be, what their criminal records are, or what they intend to do when they arrive.