HOLLYWOOD RAGE: Actor Vince Vaughn Facing Liberal Backlash After He Was Seen with President Trump

Originally published at: HOLLYWOOD RAGE: Actor Vince Vaughn Facing Liberal Backlash After He Was Seen with President Trump | Sean Hannity

Hollywood celebrity Vince Vaughn is facing a growing liberal backlash on social media Tuesday after he was seen sitting with President Trump at a national championship game in New Orleans.

“Movie star Vince Vaughn, a self-described libertarian who has supported Republican candidates in the past, is facing backlash on social media after a video emerged on Twitter showing him with President Trump during the national championship game Monday in New Orleans, La,” reports Fox News.

“Vaughn was seen chatting and laughing in a private box with the president, as Melania sat between them. The pair shook hands and Trump appeared to point to the star’s lanyard, according to a 31-second clip uploaded to Twitter,” adds Fox.

I'm very sorry to have to share this video with you. All of it, every part of it. pic.twitter.com/ELMbDHZbZq

— Timothy Burke (@bubbaprog) January 14, 2020

The outrage on social media was instantaneous.

“Sad. Vince Vaughn is one of my favorites,” one user wrote. “I always knew he was Republican but this, so gross. I don’t need a Wedding Crashers sequel anymore.”

Read the full report here.

Source: Fox News