HOLLYWOKE! Hollywood’s Biggest Stars Rip Republicans, Trump at 92nd Academy Awards

Originally published at: HOLLYWOKE! Hollywood’s Biggest Stars Rip Republicans, Trump at 92nd Academy Awards | Sean Hannity

Hollywood’s A-list celebrities targeted President Trump and his supporters at the 92nd annual Academy Awards Sunday night; calling for more investigations into the White House, new regulations regarding climate change, and increased animal rights.

“They told me I only have 45 seconds up here, which is 45 seconds more than the Senate gave John Bolton this week,” said Brad Pitt just minutes into the broadcast. “I’m thinking maybe Quentin [Tarantino] does a movie about it. In the end, the adults do the right thing.”

#Oscars Moment: Brad Pitt wins Best Supporting Actor for @OnceInHollywood pic.twitter.com/TSGjMB3v8P

— The Academy (@TheAcademy) February 10, 2020

“I was really disappointed with this week,” he told reporters. “And I think when gamesmanship trumps doing the right thing, it’s a sad day and I don’t think we should let it slide, and I’m very serious about that.”

“I think whether we’re talking about gender inequality or racism or queer rights or indigenous rights or animal rights, we’re talking about the fight against the belief, one nation, one race, one gender, or one species has the right to dominate, control and use and exploit another with impunity,” said ‘Best Actor’ winner Joaquin Phoenix.

Read the full report here.

Source: Fox News