HOLDER EXPLODES: Eric Holder Asks Trump Supporters ‘When Did You Think America Was Great?’

Originally published at: HOLDER EXPLODES: Eric Holder Asks Trump Supporters ‘When Did You Think America Was Great?’ | Sean Hannity

Former Attorney General Eric Holder exploded on President Trump’s supporters Thursday; asking GOP voters ‘When did you think America was great?”

Holder was speaking with MSNBC News when he lashed out at those who want to ‘Make America Great Again,’ blasting America’s history of “discrimination” and “voter suppression.”

“That’s exactly right. And that’s what I hear these things about ‘let’s make America great again’ and I think to myself, ‘exactly when did you think America was great’?” said Holder.

“It certainly wasn’t when people were enslaved. It certainly wasn’t when women didn’t have the right to vote. It certainly wasn’t when the LGBT community was denied the rights to which it was entitled,” he added.

Eric Holder really needs to study history and sit down and ask himself why he hates his country so much. We didn’t have to sacrifice so much of our people inorder to help the British survive and drive the Germans out of the conquered countrys of Europe in WWII. We didn’t have to get into WWI when things came to a standstill on the battlefield. Slavery still exists in many parts of Africa and the Middle East while we fought a war that finally helped end it here. I don’t remember hearing of people being executed in this country for same sex relations yet it happens regularly in the Middle East under Muslim rule. While I admit that the Puritans in the Massechusetts Bay Colony did hang some men and women for being Quakers, that happened almost 400 years ago. The Muslim Authorities in the Middle East today make a practice of killing non-Muslims if they refuse to convert. Do you truly believe that America has never been great? I feel pity for you. Oh, and Mr. Holder, while you are condemning use today for slavery that existed in the past, don’t forget that there were several thousand Black slave owners in the south also.