Hillary will run again- Former senior advisor

Does anyone else think this thread feels like when that middle aged man is having a midlife crisis and is searching for his high school sweetheart?

1 Like

She should run. President Obama said that she is the most qualified candidate in our nation’s history.

This movie’s coming. It’s called Citizen Deplorable. “Hillary” will be their “ rosebud”. It will be their last words.

1 Like

Is she down? It sounds like she’s getting revved up.

She wants to be President. She just doesn’t want to run for President again. Maybe she figured out how she screwed up when she tried to rig the election last time around and plans on not repeating that mistake in 2020. Or she could just be talking out of both sides of her mouth again, just like every other politician on the planet.

I don’t see your problem
Hillary enjoys a 77% approval rating among Democrats.
The people you call viable are in the 55% range.
How is saying Hillary will run again kicking her?

“hideous hag”

She consistently polls in second place behind Biden among democratic voters for the 2020 primary win. You may not like her but it is a fact that there seem to be plenty of democrats who do. If Biden doesn’t run she has every chance to win it.

Biden won’t run. He likes the attention he gets while he’s “deciding”, but he won’t run.

Find the word “hate” in any approval poll. That’s fabricated by you.

The primaries havent even started

Nope she wont be running, she is done to the disappointment of Trumpers

She is conducting herself as a leader in exile.

That indicates to me she very well may run again.

I think the DNC has about 6-8 months to generate some candidates that could get the party excited…or else…Hilldawg is BACK.

In your dreams, I know Trumpers want to keep reliving 2016, I mean I get it “libs” got a huge gut punch and Republicans took control of govt.

That is over now, the house is lost, Trump is exposed and Dems are in prime position for the Senate in 2020 and the presidency. Hillary will not be running…

I want the Clintons to retire…really I do.

Familiarity breeds contempt. That is where they are.

She was a terrible candidate 2 years ago and will be a terrible candidate in 2020.

However, still better than 45 though.

Even the Clinton News Network is against the idea of Hillary running

Another bout of wishful thinking.

Of course she will run, she has been dropping hints for quiet sometime. What do you think is going through her and her teams minds when they see articles like this and they are quiet a few.

Combine that with ego and huge name recongnitiion, she will destroy pocahontas and every far left candidate in the primaries just like last time with the following primary wins - New York, California, and a sweep of the south.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/chicago.suntimes.com/columnists/hillary-clinton-2020-presidential-election-elizabeth-warren-bernie-sanders-democratic-party/amp/

If Hillary even hints at running again, you can bet the house that trump supporters posters who left after the midterms would come back in droves.

1 Like