HILLARY UNLOADS: Clinton Says She Feels ‘The Urge’ to Run in 2020, Blasts Bernie’s Entire Career

Originally published at: HILLARY UNLOADS: Clinton Says She Feels ‘The Urge’ to Run in 2020, Blasts Bernie’s Entire Career | Sean Hannity

Twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton ripped her former rival Bernie Sanders during a wide-ranging interview published this week; saying she feels the “urge” to run again in 2020 because the 2016 election “was a really odd time.”

“Yeah. I certainly feel the urge because I feel the 2016 election was a really odd time and an odd outcome. And the more we learn, the more that seems to be the case. But I’m going to support the people who are running now and do everything I can to help elect the Democratic nominee,” said Clinton.

The former Secretary of State was asked to comment on recent remarks regarding Bernie Sanders; claiming “nobody likes him” and “nobody wants to work with him.”

“I wasn’t thinking about the election by any means. I’ve said I’m going to support the nominee. But I do think it’s important to look at somebody’s record and look at what they’ve gotten done and see whether you agree with that or not. I think that’s what every voter paying attention should do,” added Hillary.

Read the full interview here.

Source: Variety