Hillary in the News Again About Running. Again

All political pun aside, and no I don’t think she will run but hypothetically if Clinton put her name in the race what do you think she would start out in the national polls, she obviously is a well known name I am guessing minimum 10%?

So nyt isnt good enough to talk about?

The constipation is over, diarrhea is taking over.

might be

i am very curious honestly where she’d land.

my guess is some level of polls were taken and weren’t very favorable. otherwise she’d already be out there. but that may change as people see more and more how pathetic the current candidates are

Libs say…it’s not ever going to happen. :sunglasses:

did you get a lot of pressure and ridicule to stop talking about it too?

That’s my natural habitat here in Hannity Land and I’m a lib tour guide. :sunglasses:

1 Like

She has name recognition as a two time loser. How would Jack the Ripper fare, despite great name recognition? The only way she could possibly win, is if she finds some way to cheat.

Tulsi Gabbard is not a bad candidate. She’s young, fit, a patriot, a prove servant of the American people, has fire in her belly. If Hillary does enter, it will be a face off between her and Tulsi.

…and Hillary is well aware of this. Hence her attacks on Tulsi prior to her formal announcement of entering the election.

1 Like

https://www.davidharrisjr.com/editorial-staff/hillary-clintons-top-adviser-whether-ruled-2020-run-no-not/

Cankles to the rescue

1 Like

snore…………….

I just don’t get it. All the forum physicians kept saying she’d be dead by now.

You’ve been asleep regarding this for a while now. :sunglasses:

Maybe she wants to run thinking if she is a political candidate, it would be an impeachable offense to investigate her then.

2 Likes

She can’t. Durhams investigation of Brennan won’t allow her when Brennan starts singing.

You’re feeling pressured? Gracious.

i am thinking of creating a hillary discussion “safe space”

Why does the OP want a proven criminal to run for office? Oh wait a min… :joy:

2 Likes