Hillary Helping to Set the Stage for Post Election Chaos

That is not really a prediction map. That is the map of the one scenario under which Trump might win.

This map is closer to the actual current prediction and polling situation.

3 Likes

Ahah.

You sure have high hopes for PA and MI.

The D govs there will help Trump more than you think.

1 Like

Why anyone would pay attention to Hillary Clinton is beyond me. Losing to the likes of Donald Trump is the very epitome of total political failure.

1 Like

Vote count?

Feel free to leave if that happens. No one’s stopping you. Well I guess if you don’t count all the countries barring travel from the US because of Trump’s covid “response”. I guess that would mean Trump’s stopping you. Oh well.

1 Like

Well to be fair, she was literally the only candidate who ran that stood a chance of losing. Probably why they ran her.

1 Like

who said i’m leaving?

im not like the scores of snowflakes who vowed to leave if trump wins but didnt

judging by msm and supporter’s reactions, doubtsies

great cop out excuse tho. make her a victim

me too

but the media loves her and keeps her relevant

if anyone in PA votes for “no new fracking” Joe then they are just an idiot, or hate prosperity. that simple

1 Like

You would need a Tardis for that since Trump has been peddling that line for some time.

and then hillary goes on tv and warns biden not to give up until he “wins” and to intimidate trump voters right at the polls.

not a word of criticism

the standard is, if a republican wins, it was by cheating, and shenanigans must ensue until the democrat wins, then it’s “case closed”

Here were the betting odds leading to Trump’s victory in 2016.

These are the current odds for 2020.

1 Like

After last night’s RNC convention…image

1 Like

Trump is the one threatening to have “armed guards” at polling places. What an indictment of his term as president that the USA has slipped from a first world country to a country that potentially is adopting the playbook of dictators in intimidating its citizens voting.

If that’s an indictment of his term…my gosh…then according to your logic, all of the Democrat cities that have been burned, looted, pillaged and the home to horrific violence is an indictment of this entire political party…amirite? :sunglasses:

Sounds like she’s taking a page straight from Trump’s 2016 (and already 2020) playbook:

“RIGGED ELECTIONS!”