HILLARY GOES OFF: Clinton Questions TRUMP’S LOYALTY to the United States

Originally published at: HILLARY GOES OFF: Clinton Questions TRUMP’S LOYALTY to the United States | Sean Hannity

Twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton lashed-out at President Trump over the weekend as he prepared for his high-stakes meeting with Vladimir Putin; shamelessly questioning the Commander-in-Chief’s loyalty to the United States.

Clinton blasted Trump on social media Sunday as the President headed to Helsinki, Finland to meet with his Russian counter-part, bizarrely asking Trump “Do you know which team you play for?”

“Great World Cup. Question for President Trump as he meets Putin: Do you know which team you play for?” she tweeted.

Clinton’s comments came just hours before Trump met the Russian President, discussing a wide variety of issues including allegations of Kremlin-backed agents interfering in the 2016 presidential election.

Um. A LOT of people are questioning Trump’s loyalty to America.

2 Likes

Trump is loyal only to himself and knows the United States is to blame for sour relations with Russia.

“Our relationship with Russia has NEVER been worse thanks to many years of U.S. foolishness and stupidity and now, the Rigged Witch Hunt!” That’s a quote from the president of the United States, not the president of Russia.

They are! And they all voted for Hillary! :face_vomiting:

And it is an accurate quote too. Thanks Obama!

Wow. Just pathetic.

It’s abundantly clear that Trump isn’t loyal to the US. Eventually everyone will know it, too.

You, Trump, and the Russian Foreign Ministry are all on the same page. Congrats on selling out your country.

I know right? Hillary keeps injecting herself into things as if she still actually matters. Poor witch doesn’t know when to shut her yap. Think she the power hungry foo will run again? Please let it be true!!!

Clinton was correct on this one.

1 Like

OOOh an unprovoked insult from a hysterical liberal. I am soooo hurt.

“Unprovoked”? LOL. Please. It wasn’t an insult, it was completely accurate. Some Republicans have sold out the United States to support Donald Trump. Pathetic.

Dude. It’s not a sellout to elect someone who’s agenda you support. In case you didn’t notice, ISIS has been obliterated, the economy is good, government regulations have been reduced, minority unemployment is at record lows, border laws are being enforced, amazing supreme court justices and the list goes on. We won. You call it a sellout. We call it victory. Either way, I’m happy with it.

And Jeez. Have you forgotten who you nominated? Y’all have only yourselves to blame for that debacle.

You’re twisting the argument to protect Trump. I’m not talking about the economy or the Supreme Court. I’m talking about Trump’s deplorable actions regarding Russia.

I didn’t support Clinton in the primaries and I didn’t vote for her in the general election. So who should I blame for Trump again?

“For a sitting U.S. president to say publicly that he believes a foreign leader over his own intelligence team is shocking and admonishable. At a time when our democracy faces grave threats, it is deeply troubling that the president would side with the very country who attacked us.”

I know. Liberals hate what he says. And sometimes so do I. But I absolutely love what he does! The best accomplishments since Ronald Reagan.

Douglas Schoen is a liberal now that he dared criticize Trump? Come on. Trump’s “accomplishments” regarding Russia are harmful to the interests of the United States.

How are we harmed? I would say that if liberals want to find justice in the Russia situation, they might want to turn over the hacked DNC servers to the FBI for investigation. Doncha think?

I’ll let Paul Ryan explain it to you: “There is no question that Russia interfered in our election and continues attempts to undermine democracy here and around the world,” Ryan said in a statement. “The president must appreciate that Russia is not our ally.”

Sucking up to a leader who is actively threatening our country is harmful to American interests.

Sure. Sounds good to me. I’m much more interested in protecting the country and our democratic system than the DNC. I wish Trump supporters felt the same way.

I wonder how much the ChiComs donated to her foundation to say that?