Hillary for V.P?

Yes she did.

His plan probably allows sexual assault to be ignored. No thanks.
How about we eliminate congressional health insurance and let them pick a private plan, like us lowly peons.

Where did she say she wants a position in Biden’s administration?

I would take that. But if there is going to be single payer, then it must not be multi-tiered. Somebody living in the inner city should have the exact same coverage as somebody in congress. Word for word. Anything less than that is immoral.

What was so crappy about it?

A Democrat proposed it.
If a Republican proposed it, it would be the best proposal ever.

1 Like

Weren’t we supposed to be looking at Trump’s wonderful new plan by now?

1 Like

We have 17 days. I’d say he’s working on it, but after his 1pm rally, he’s off to play golf all weekend.

What’d she do wrong as first lady?

I like my plan. He’s not trying to take it away from me. I think that’s pretty wonderful.

How do you know?

[quote=“NuffSaid, post:31, topic:234086, full:true”]

I don’t assume that he is. There is no reason to do so. Biden admits that he is. So there’s that. :man_shrugging:

[quote=“altair1013, post:32, topic:234086, full:true”]

But you don’t know what Trump is going to do.
Me personally, think he’s blowing more smoke and nothing is coming to fruition. Just like he told Chris Wallace a new plan was coming in two weeks, and then nothing. He likes to talk, no action.

Biden’s not taking away anyone’s health plan. You’re allowing AM radio to distort reality.

Sure. “We are the President!”

Oh heavens! :scream: Whatever will we do?

A post was merged into an existing topic: General Slop from Various Threads +fd

You asked, I answered.

The big question is why has H Clinton been demoted from president to VP? We have read for months on this forum that she would be the Democrat nominee for president in 2020.

I was wondering why Hillary was being brought up again. :rofl:

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1294307233094934530?s=21

“Rent Free”