Hillary "Don't Tempt Me"

Libs here pretend that she’s a nothingburger.

But she won’t go away, and even the libs know it.

2 Likes

Holy crap! Someone wrote an opinion piece! Quick! Circle the wagons!

She will go away if you ignore the idiots who continue to post opinion pieces on her.

1 Like

Oh my goodness! Someone wrote an opinion piece (i.e, NOT the news) about her.

Fail.

that was from an interview with PBS

but it’s good to see more folks finally referring to the people at CNN and PBS as idiots

theres hope for us yet

So what if it was from an interview, it was one person’s opinion. That does not constitute “news”. Just like in sports, when a sportscaster makes their opinion that the LA Lakers are the best team in the 2019-2020 season, its not news.

There are idiots everywhere. Left and right.

here’s Hillary, NOT in the news, on PBS Newshour. haha

i know i know… rent free, lost get over it fail fail blah blah

Perhaps Trump should stop mentioning her. Just an idea. But then that would mean some of his supporters would have to have standards for him.

She speaks the truth on this.

Paraphrased from the fake news site op-ed piece you linked to:

“None of that means Clinton is even considering entering the race.”

Bu-bu-bu-but she COULD! :crazy_face:

Your opinion is noted. And I’ll take your advice and ignore it.

Everyone in this thread is noting their opinions. The truth lies closer to Hillary NOT running, but ignore it with the fantasies of Hillary once again being slammed daily by AM radio (wait, that hasn’t ever stopped since, oh, 1992).

Advice? Where am I giving advice?

No they weren’t.

Let me finish that sentence for her:

“Don’t tempt me - I was embarrassed enough to lose to the worst political candidate in recent history the first time around.”

2nd worst.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter whether she goes away or not. The majority of Liberals will not support her. She knows that and would never run again. She’d just playing with you all now.

Huh. Just realized. She lost to the worst ever and one of the best ever. CEC did a stellar job.

The right wing radio crowd is going to have horrifying, sweat inducing flashbacks of Hillary Clinton for years.

Very true, but they won’t admit it now.

I would love a Warren/Hillary debate.

And his “followers”. Hint about running, trigger them…wait…hint about running, trigger them…wait…hint about running, trigger them…wait…rinse and repeat.