HILARIOUS: Watch Last Night's Most Awkward Democrat Debate Moment

Originally published at: HILARIOUS: Watch Last Night’s Most Awkward Democrat Debate Moment | Sean Hannity

The first Democratic debate of the 2020 season turned hilariously awkward early in the evening, with numerous technical glitches by MSNBC prompting the candidates and hosts to ask, “What’s Happening?”

As moderator Chuck Todd pressed Sen. Elizabeth Warren on gun control, microphones inside NBC News’ control room apparently “unmuted” themselves; broadcasting internal audio throughout the auditorium.

Did someone just ask where the bathroom was? Watch below:

Sen. Lindsey Graham hilariously mocked the first night of the Democratic Debates Wednesday evening; calling the entire event an insult to “boring people.”

“Mr. President, I respectfully disagree. To associate this crowd with BORING is an unfair attack on BORING people. BORING would be a step up!” posted Graham on social media.

Mr. President, I respectfully disagree.

To associate this crowd with BORING is an unfair attack on BORING people.

BORING would be a step up! #DemocraticDebate https://t.co/Atygj6718r

— Lindsey Graham (@LindseyGrahamSC) June 27, 2019

The Commander-in-Chief posted his one-word summary of the debates on social media halfway through the evening.

BORING!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 27, 2019

“Ten Democrats railed against a national economy and a Republican administration they argued exist only for the rich as presidential candidates debated onstage for the first time in the young 2020 season, embracing inequality as a defining theme in their fight to deny President Donald Trump a second term in office,” reports the Associated Press.

The candidates called for free-college, the cancellation of student debt, “decriminalizing” illegal border crossings, and more during the two-hour debate.

Immigration was the most discussed topic of the evening.

Senator Elizabeth Warren toured the Homestead Immigration Detention Center in Florida before the debate, where she complained about a lack of emergency border funding; ironically missing a pivotal vote on…emergency border funding.

“There are a lot of different ways that we get in the fight. And one of them is that you show up. I’m at the Homestead detention center today and I hope you’ll be watching,” posted Warren on social media.