Higher Food Prices Hit the Poor and Those Who Help Them

Don’t know about you, but I am much better off in 2021 than I was in 2020.

Dem Presidents seem to have that affect.

You seem to imply that angry voters (which in this cycle would mean republicans) are not smart enough to to blame corporations who control their energy.

Or… and hear me out… they raise oil prices based on supply and demand and how well the economy is doing.

The demand is part of it too.

I’m mostly immune to the disease y’all infected this country with, so I’m always doing better in spite of your efforts. All those people that are suffering because of your little tantrums though, that’s a different story.

By all means though, keep pretending like this country isn’t worse off than it was under your Orange Obsession. You may continue collecting your loses. lol

4 Likes

Keep telling yourself that.

1 Like

It isn’t… because data. Republicans Feefees always turn from Ben Stein to Gilbert Godfrey when a dem is in office. Move past the whining and look at the numbers.

This has been said by even some of the so called climate experts that rising energy costs will hurt the poorer Americans the most. There will be many that will have to either cut off their heat or regulate it because of the price. Maybe we can devolve back into the days of burning dung.

2 Likes

Psst, roaring economy + rising inflation is not good for most voters. But do what you want, I personally will be supplying all my energy and food needs myself by the end of next year.

2 Likes

You’ve already made your fantasy denial quite clear. No need to keep clinging on for more. :clap:

3 Likes

The global supply is still recovering from 2020. Once they catch up, prices will fall again.

This is Econ 101 stuff guys.

Class…

Lots of demand… limited supply equals what?

The Roaring 20’s indeed. Good job, libs. :clap:

Private sector managed by government through regulation.

3 Likes

Govt controls the supply and thus the cost with regulations. KInd of like the FDA keeping tons of drugs as prescription when most countries they are over the counter and much cheaper. Dems make working people poorer.

4 Likes

the enemy of democrats is a prosperous middle class.

4 Likes

Like in 2020?

Sure. That’s why they only get elected when the economy tanks after a Republican has been in office. Makes sense. Reagan - recession, Bush I - recession, Clinton - boom, Bush Jr. - recession, Obama - boom, Trump - recession.

Yep, no pattern there.

We tried to warn them.

:man_shrugging:

Not this time.

Sometimes karma is just inevitable.

:roll_of_toilet_paper:

As if we didn’t just watch Biden sign away energy production and independence on DAY ONE!!

:roll_of_toilet_paper:

4 Likes