Hey look Michael Bloomberg coming to town

Technically we have always been, the lobbyists, corporations, campaign donations etc…

I don’t remember the comedian who said it but they suggested political candidates should have to wear uniforms like the NASCAR drivers so we can see their sponsors so we knew which corporations we are voting for.

2 Likes

Yuck. What a ■■■■■■.

1 Like

Little trip down memory lane with dictator Bloomberg.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1192585288851177472

Also noticed how he said they moved there coal power plants away from the cities…like that’s really reducing pollution. And then his love affair with communist China.

So I wonder how many libs here that supported OWS will throw their support behind Bloomberg?

This should be fun. :sunglasses:

Uh…

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1178986524630802432?lang=en

Let me know when Trump wants to emulate China.

:laughing:.

Just a joke though, right?

Back to the OP, who thinks this is a good idea other than Bloomberg? Seems like he’s bombing before he’s out of the gate.

You may want to read that again.

“When the students poured into Tiananmen Square, the Chinese government almost blew it. Then they were vicious, they were horrible, but they put it down with strength,” Trump replied. “That shows you the power of strength. Our country is right now perceived as weak…as being spit on by the rest of the world.”

dimocrats love their white daddies.

Well, not Eric Garner.

So libs…waiting on your marching orders?

Seems like lot of you are silent on this one…and it’s killing me.

Two old rich New Yorkers (well one sort of) going at each other for the White House?
This could be epic!

Look at those goalposts moving LOL

You don’t seem to mind being ruled by multimillionaires

one thing dems need more of. old white guys

Well there is a female Native American running which diversifies the field.

1 Like

There is?

Yes see Elizabeth Warren stated as much on her Texas state bar registration, and she is said to be able to make make a mean dish of Pow Wow Chow in her cook book!!! historic times. :metal:

Correct me I’m (typically) wrong but “American Indian” is not the race designation the US government has reserved for Federally recognized Aboriginal American Tribes. “Native American“ typically appears on “select race” sections of forms especially where minority preferences are concerned.
In Ms Warren’s case it would have been more appropriate and correct to define her race as “high cheekbones”? Si o no?

Well, Sniffin’ Joe is done for sure now.

it doesnt ask about cheekbone height. it asks for “race”

is her race “American Indian?”. si o no

if no, then she lied, like a typical leftist, exploiting race and making it the nexus of everything in the universe