Hey libs. Do you really want to know why conservatives love Trump?

That’s rich coming from libs and this regime.

3 Likes

This thread isn’t an argument. Or a defense of Trump. It’s an explanation because libs are confused as to why we voted forTrump.

2 Likes

No one is confused about Trumpistanis.

3 Likes

Not even a little bit.

1 Like

Exactly what did he give us?

It’s not about what he actually did, it is about what he said he would do.

2 Likes

Has any other POTUS ever behaved as poorly as Trump?

Ahhhh. I see. Because he sure didn’t accomplish ■■■■

1 Like

Because American conservatism has become a hypocrisy machine in the service of oligarchy.

2 Likes

Good. I’m glad you understand my thread. I was going for that. I just didn’t expect it to trigger anger. It’s just information. Nothing more.

Not the topic. I was merely explaining why we like Trump. There has been a a lot of fake news out there. I thought it would be nice to hear it from a Trump voter rather than CNN.

It’s amusing how bad at imputation modern conservatives have become. Must be the going all in on the unironic manicheanism.

It’s a shame, really. Lost art, and all that. Now we have to check in with tiktokking cosmetics shills to get that old timey kind of high art.

1 Like

We already know your opinion. I just thought it would be helpful for you to know why Trump voters voted for Trump. So you would not have to assume or hear something bogus from CNN.

It is the topic because of the op.

Because Trump is a bully. Everyone gets it.

Nope. It’s not. I know why I started the thread. Maybe even more than you do. It has nothing to do with the liberal opinion of Trump. We already know that. What you didn’t know is why we like him. I’ve seen a lot of misinformation out there. That’s why I gave you our thoughts. I’m not asking you to agree with them. Just to know them.

Me too. Like the misinfo that Trump accomplished anything major.

1 Like

Incorrect. Fake news. No conservative will say they voted for him cuz he’s a bully. All will say something like this. You cannot argue this point. You cannot create reasons for us. Sorry dude. You just can’t.

It’s because he delivered or attempted to deliver on nearly every promise he made. Not all. But nearly all. The average conservative probably agreed with about 90 percent of what he tried to do. We’re used to about 50 or 60 percent tops. 90 percent is unheard of. We have never seen this in our lifetimes and may never see it again.

We already know your opinion. I just thought it would be helpful for you to know why Trump voters voted for Trump. So you would not have to assume or hear something bogus from CNN.

This^

…is what is meant by a machine in the service of oligarchy. Trump support is understood: he is a bully and he punches down at the people you guys reject as insufficiently American. He does this because he is a grifter. The GOP has harnessed the Trumpist beast because it’s good for oligarchy.

4 Likes