Hey libs. Do you really want to know why conservatives love Trump?

Proving my point you do not understand CRT.

@tzu Already did .

It’s a graduate level legal model for examining how race biases are coded into law.

Since you can’t define it, you can’t know whether I understand it.

However, I was just at an education publication site that referenced the “Texas anti crt bill”. Therefore, based on their article, they must believe that what was banned by tax hb 3979 is crt, or it wouldn’t be a bill banning teaching crt. I will link to that bill (which, btw, does not refer to itself as having anything to do,with crt)

The principles of which have clearly spread far beyond that initial meaning into the belief that all institutions are saturated in racist principles and must be rebuilt into non racist principles. Even math must be made into a no right answer, so that it will be more equitable. Equitable, not unbiased or equal opportunity is the goal. Race itself is a social construct.

If you don’t know that crt has morphed into that, you really shouldn’t be discussing crt.

1 Like

If you’ll look at my post, I actually didn’t say “CRT”, but that’s not the point.

The point is I know far more about it than you ever will. Or your sidekicks do.

Not because I’m smart, because I did the work.

No, it isn’t.

1 Like

Eh, when it came to major issues Trump had nothing to run on in 2020 and he knew it which is why he resorted to culture wars. In 2016 he didn’t have a record so he could get away with conning blue collar/rural people with the the trusty “war on coal” slogansand playing to their fantasies of taking this country back to the 80’s when antiquated coal mines and steel mills were thriving and all kinds of other nonsense. 4 years later Trump had a record and he couldn’t run on fiscal responsibility because deficits and debt had been exploding since the first year of his Presidency where his administration cut revenue to the government on one hand and whipped out the government credit card on the other racking up 8 trillion dollars of spending in ONE term of failure. Trump (and every trash RINO in Congress) exposed that “fiscal conservatives” are about as real as a unicorn.

He couldn’t run on crisis handling, obviously lol. He preferred to play golf every chance he got and goof off on Twitter while thousands of Americans died weekly. He couldn’t run on the “war on coal” anymore because that industry was still in a death spiral and coal bankruptcies accelerated under his administration. He couldn’t run on steel mills booming because for the last 2-3 years of his Presidency his steel/aluminum tariffs did more harm than good (just like Bush) raising the costs of raw materials for all American businesses. He couldn’t run on manufacturing because that sector had been in a recession since early 2019 thanks to those same tariffs that taxed the hell out of American businesses raising their material costs through the roof. He couldn’t run on anything for farmers because their markets and supply chains had been destroyed from tariff retaliation and they were on Year 3 of taxpayer funded welfare bailouts just to keep the lights on. As a result farm bankruptcies and suicides skyrocketed under Trump. He really did a number on his own base.

He couldn’t run on healthcare because the “plan” that he was promising for the last 4 years was always imaginary and he clearly had no intention of working on it. He couldn’t run on law and order. He couldn’t run on unifying the country. He definitely couldn’t run on race relations lol. When America took a good look at this guy’s record they saw a lot of bluster with sky high deficits and Trump constantly being lazy playing on Twitter trying to sow division and blaming everything under the sun instead of being accountable for the messes he caused. In summary I think Republicans loved Trump because he made the Presidency into a reality TV show about owning the libs. As long as he entertained his audience aka supporters nothing else mattered.

1 Like

Facebook is actually pretty explicit on what they remove as per their rules page that states what sort of content will be removed: https://www.facebook.com/help/230764881494641/

Nothing to run on, yet the 2nd highest vote total in history. Impressive

1 Like

I stopped reading right there.

2 Likes

No you didn’t.

1 Like

While teachers aren’t required to discuss racial equity, specifically, they can still choose to include the history of race or social justice in their own classrooms. The Washington State Board of Education recently announced plans to add an ethnic studies graduation requirement.

Bethany Spinler, the principal of Bellevue Big Picture School, said she is unsure if there are required teaching standards on race.

Although teachers aren’t required to teach about race and equity in their classes, they do go through mandatory diversity training, which covers implicit bias, anti-discrimination, inclusion and cultural responsiveness. In the Bellevue School District, teachers are required to attend one full day of training every three years, according to the teachers union’s collective bargaining agreement.

Why are you afraid of these things being mentioned in the class room?

There is no organized force mandating CRT being taught.

Your Lenin reference is cute.

1 Like

2nd highest vote total and he still lost by a ton, to Biden of all people. That kind of says it all. If Trump had anything to run on he would have done it. He couldn’t highlight a single thing that he did to make the lives of Americans better because honestly, he didn’t. He made their lives more difficult, especially his base. The funny thing is he had Covid to cover him for all his mess and if he had just handled that crisis like an adult instead of a 12 year old he could have sailed to a second term.

There it is @JimmyC end of story…move on…

Sure. Had nothing to run on.

1 Like

There are 2 major parties. Country is divided down the middle. Biden got highest. Trump 2nd.

There is no material difference between the two major establishments.

1 Like

Crit. All of it.

1 Like

No conservative on this site understands CRT. It’s why I’ve pulled back on talking about it. I am bringing a Bazooka to a water fight. It’s just unfair and not fun.

2 Likes