Hey, ladies in the military

When you’re a president, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the ass.

I’d rather be on dry land.

Some people were born for the sea.

I ain’t. I don’t even like the beach.

Whats the matter? Afraid of the sea lice pansy? LOL

No, I’ve spent a lot of time on the water, I just don’t care for it.

I’m not scared of anything but clowns and women with big hands.

1 Like

You are right.

There is no “right” to be inducted.

However, Naval Regulations Article 1164 handles Naval Personnel’s Equal Opportunity Rights once you are in.

“Equal opportunity shall be afforded to all on the basis of individual effort, performance, conduct, diligence, potential, capabilities and talents without discrimination as to race, color, religion, creed, sex or national origin. Naval personnel shall demonstrate a strong personal commitment to stand on these principles and carry them out.”

U.S. Navy Regulation Article 1164

https://doni.documentservices.dla.mil/US%20Navy%20Regulations/Chapter%2011%20-%20General%20Regulations.pdf

I love to be on the lake. oceans and rivers I don’t care for. Sharks, jellyfish, crocodiles, and things that will straight up rot or eat your crotch off.

Women with big hands hmmm, what about men with small orange hands?

I don’t let them anywhere near me. Disgust, not fear.

1 Like

Clowns, mimes.

I cannot remember ever meeting a woman with big hands, long fingers on a slender hand, but not anything like beefy “man hands”.

I did see the Seinfeld episode, that was spooky, but nothing in person.

Guess I can count my blessings on that.

Impeach her!!!

1 Like

I love Sharks. I saw a ten foot Hammerhead while diving in St Croix. Very cool. But when I lived in California, I had absolutely no interest in seeing Whitey while I was in the water. None what so ever. That said, when somebody yells shark at the beach, I’m the nit wit who goes in to get a closer look while everyone else is clearing out. But you can have the crocks, Jellies and Bull Sharks, No thanks.

Your cool with rape apologists?

I’m a native Kansan so I know that phenomenon. If you aren’t from Tornado Alley you won’t get it. People not from this area that are visiting run to the basement like scared girls when the sirens go off. Us peoples go outside and often get in our vehicles and chase the damn things. Probably not the smartest thing to do, but let me tell you. Once you have seen a nearly mile wide F4 wedge tornado from 3 miles away in person as I did just 2 years ago, you really have experienced one of lifes most amazing things.

Das Boot

I actually haven’t ever seen that. I think I recall trying to watch it once but it’s all subtitled if I recall, and I hate subtitles.

Yep. I live in Ohio. We have them, but nothing to the extent that you guys do in the middle of Tornado alley. I can imagine the rush of getting a good look at one of the most intense forces in nature. Cool stuff.

1 Like

Its badass! I had a healthy fear of them even into my late twenties. But then I bought this old junker of a car for cash that I didn’t care if it got hail damage, and decided as long as I was on the backside of them, far enough back that I would be reasonably okay.

Funny thing is law enforcement hates that me and others do this, understandably so. My thought gravitates towards… Hey if the twister is gonna take out my house, that is what I have insurance for. I’d rather not be a stationary target in it’s path. At least if I’m mobile I should usually be able to get out of the way.

Fun safety tip. Common “wisdom” says you should run under an overpass on the highway or interstate if a tornado is coming. In truth that is one of the most unsafe places to be. Traffic congestion and flying vehicles tends to be somewhat deadly.

Fun fact: The wizard of oz while portraying Dorothy was from Kansas, not a single second of the movie was filmed in Kansas, it was all done on a soundstage in Hollywood. Those ■■■■■■■ wouldn’t dare come out here to film LMAO.

And cold tea…just sayin.

I’m interpreting Ms. Shine’s words to ask, when poop hits the fan, why do we complicate this ultra critical moment by placing women alongside men, in the military? I ask the same question?

1 Like