Hey Fox News. The Democrat Leadership does not want to end capitalism in the U.S

It is traditional for the nominees to choose who will officially “nominate” them from the floor.

1 Like

True in the literal sense they aren’t leaders at all and can barely lead themselves out of the bathroom each morning but they are both definitely leaders of the dimwit Democrat party in Congress!

Nancy is the Speaker of the House, 3rd in line to the Presidency-yikes and Schumer is the minority party leader of the Senate, not in line for succession to the Presidency but he is the Democrat top dog in the Senate.

Here you go, you’re Democrat Party leaders…

Leadership in government is an exception, not a rule.

Because she’s popular.

[quote=“fallenturtle, post:25, topic:234226, full:true”]

Yay!!! You nailed it! Popularity brings powah. So the squad does have powah. Your assertion was incorrect. Veruca Rules!

No, not necessarily… especially in politics.

It’s not the only way to powah. But it is certainly one way. As proved by her getting the microphone last night.

Michelle Obama also spoke at the convention… what power does she have?

None. None what so ever. :joy:

Thank you for showing that just cause you get to speak at the convention doesn’t mean you have any power in the party.

Thank you for being confused. :crazy_face:

What am I confused about?

[quote=“fallenturtle, post:33, topic:234226, full:true”]

I’m moving on. This is boring me. Going to the gym. I have some pull ups to do. :muscle:

Lata Gata.

[quote=“altair1013, post:34, topic:234226, full:true”]

Glad we were able to settle that speaking at the DNC convention doesn’t mean a person is powerful within the party.

It’s nice to see people tilting at windmills here. Party leaders usually speak for longer than 60 seconds at their party’s convention.

Because she triggers the conz

Like promoting Goya or going against Goodyear because they don’t allow your product

AOC nominated Sanders for the DNC candidate, so I guess if she really is powerful Sanders will be nominated instead of Biden.

1 Like

Just to be accurate, the word “capitalism”, to the best of my knowledge, cannot be found in any of Jefferson’s works, nor our nation’s historical documents during which time our Constitution was framed and ratified. Karl Marx popularized the words “capitalist” and “capitalist mode of production” to attack our free market, free enterprise system, without having to reference the word “free”.

Let us not forget the words of Thomas Jefferson’s First Annual Message to Congress :

”Agriculture, manufactures, commerce, and navigation, the four pillars of our prosperity, are the most thriving when left most free to individual enterprise.”

That is what the Democrat Party Leadership wants to end. Not Capitalism. The Democrat Party Leadership is just fine with taking a portion of your earned wages and then “investing” that “capital” to advance their notoriously evil ends.

JWK

"To lay with one hand the power of the government on the property of the citizen [a working person’s earned wage] and with the other to bestow upon favored individuals, to aid private enterprises and build up private fortunes is none the less a robbery because it is done under forms of law and called taxation."____ Savings and Loan Association v.Topeka,(1875)

She’s your problem though.