Hey BLM supporters. Y'all got played

Dude. She wrote a book and probably gets a salary from BLM. That’s how non profits work. If she wants to buy a nice house, good for her. If people want to complain, good for them.

1 Like

I don’t. That’s all I care about. Love the hypocrisy and the destruction of The Noble Myth though.

3 Likes

Better than one.

Did you think this thread was about white right wingers? You seem to have confused yourself…Again.

So would you like to make an attempt at the actual topic big boy? What do you think about this lady? Is this what social justice is to you?

What hypocrisy?

Black people investing their money in a majority owned white neighborhood is social justice to me.

1 Like

It looks like a damned good salary too!

Keep donating social justice warrior, keep donating.

:rofl:

1 Like

A woman who set every major city in this country on fire last year over a myth is moving into a million dollar home.

Land of opportunity indeed.

5 Likes

:rofl::+1:t3::+1:t4::ok_hand:t4: Right on!

I don’t know how BLM is run. That’s up to their leadership. But non profits have overhead costs. If you donate 10 bucks to a cancer research non profit, chances are some of that 10 bucks is going to the salaries of the people who work there.

That black lives matter. That The Cause is first. That altruism exists. That Marxists put others’ needs first. The greater good.

4 Likes

Better than being denied the opportunity like in the past.

She seems to be living well off the money of suckers.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: right on!!! :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

:rofl: when was that? When did somebody with $1.4M to spend on a house get denied?

1 Like

Again. Y’all just want BLM to be something and to stand for something that is doesn’t. That’s on you, not her.

Black lives matter, to Patrisse’s bank.

1 Like

How much should non profit ceos make. Generally?

Mirror, mirror on the wall. It stands for Patrisse’s crib.

From each according to their ability. To Patrisse according to her mortgage.

3 Likes