He's back! Terror sheriff Arpaio running for his old job again

Philadelphia, the core of Pittsburgh and urban (Harrisburg, Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, etc.) are liberal. The suburbs are in between.

The rural areas are quite conservative.

SOME of the residents in those areas are rather backwards. A small minority to be sure, but they are there. Go to West Virginia and elsewhere in Appalachia and you will frequently encounter the sentiment.

I’ve heard people use the n-word in casual conversation before, but rarely ever in a racist way. The only encounter I ever had with any actual racists were a couple of wannabe skinheads in Ft. Lauderdale who took a strange exception to the blue handkerchief I was wearing on my head. Not a very conservative place there either.

Usually people who genuinely hate <~insert something to hate here~>, they’ve never met anyone of the sort, or they had a bad encounter with one and assume things about the rest. Kind of like the way city-folks speak condescendingly of us hill folk. Ignorance from lack of travel IMO.

Go to Martha Vineyard and listen to what those fine folks are saying and you have the same thing.

How many time have you been there?

1 Like

It is due to lack of travel. Same people who think nyc is nothing but a urine soaked dump filled with sjws

A ridiculous idea to think, too. That’s mostly just Brooklyn. lol

True story.

1 Like

what What WHAT? Some people really need to get out a bit and see the world with their own eyes…

There are plenty of racists and bigots in those liberal states.

1 Like

He’s right.

Many in and near Boston are nothing but passive aggressive ■■■■■ who ridicule southerners for coming right out and expressing views they themselves express in a more covert manner:

There is no question about the racism in New England. Wasn’t my point though.

Lovely people :exploding_head:

And you really don’t want to know how many in these parts perceive Asian, Hispanic or American families who adopt children overseas.

At least you know where you stand with some much maligned Trump supporters.

Let the people decide if his way, accomplishes what they desire for their homeland. Isn’t freedom great?

The question is will they re-elect him? I honestly don’t know. Hope not. You?

I smelled a couple in Walmart yesterday and ran home.

:running_man:t3:

Arpaio has about as much chance of winning his old job back as Trump does winning California. I am registered to vote in Maricopa County here, and there is no way in hell that I am going to vote for Arpaio.

2 Likes

Good thing we will have voter I’Ds in place by then!

(Some) racist and bigot Trump supporters are only known as such by most racist bigoted liberals.

Hey you can’t say that! They think liberals and minorities can’t be racist. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Trust me, as usual your wrong.

1 Like