HE'S BACK! John Kerry Endorses Joe Biden for President, Says Trump Has ‘Broken World Apart’

Originally published at: HE’S BACK! John Kerry Endorses Joe Biden for President, Says Trump Has ‘Broken World Apart’ | Sean Hannity

Former Secretary of State John Kerry officially endorsed Joe Biden for President Thursday; accusing the Trump administration of “Breaking apart” America.

Proud to head back to Iowa tomorrow to campaign with my friend Joe. I’m not endorsing Joe because I’ve known him for so long, but because I know him so well: he’ll be ready on day one to put back together the country and the world that Donald Trump has broken apart.

Proud to head back to Iowa tomorrow to campaign with my friend Joe. I’m not endorsing Joe because I’ve known him for so long, but because I know him so well: he'll be ready on day one to put back together the country and the world that Donald Trump has broken apart.

— John Kerry (@JohnKerry) December 5, 2019

“Kerry, who worked with Biden during their time in the Senate and in the Obama administration, is arguably the most high-profile Democrat to lend an endorsement to the former vice president. The nod comes as Biden has regained the lead in a number of national polls,” reports Fox News.

Read the full report here.

Source: Fox News