Herschel Walker for Georgia senate seat

Gosh…I wonder why so many people are upset now that there may be a black Senator?
(Just reprising what I saw written here for eight years when Obama was President.)

1 Like

Walker is just no where near as amazing as Warnock. Don’t you know that the Democrat Party only recruits the most intelligent, benevolent, selfless people in the country! :rofl:

There is already a Black Senator from Georgia.

Have seen no evidence of that. :rofl:

This is fascinating. Apparently Herschel has a gay son who’s also a conservative.

He sure had good trade value. Best Dallas Cowboy ever.

Glenn Greenwald doing the common troll routine. Libs head will explode emote emote emote.

I probably shouldn’t have posted GG’s tweet. More important is Herschel’s son, obviously.

A disconnected rich kid complaining about gas prices on tik tok while wearing a $1,000 hoodie is a Republican metaphor I can work with.

1 Like

Sort of like millionaire Bernie Sanders pretending to care about problems of the working class, eh

1 Like

Is it? Ok.

I drive an old Toyota Tundra. It is not gas efficient but I love it, perfect truck. 15 years old and I just replaced the front suspension and and am giving the transmission the first and only love it’s needed since rolling off the lot. 14mpg if I’m lucky most days.

But this kid in the new Land Rover, boy aren’t his problems relatable? It cost him $98 to fill that, poor thing.

Point is, just because one is well off personally doesn’t mean that they can’t express their frustration about a problem that affects many.

I.e. many of those who champion the struggles of the working class live in mansions.

You’re personally vouching that Herschell Walker and his son Christian are championing my struggle right now?

Whoa. Alright Im in.

Nope. Why would I vouch ?

Oh. Because you reignited a thread to promote a candidates son. Maybe I misinterpret the reason.

I don’t think I’m promoting him, I just found it super unusual - especially a young gay man of color - not your run of the mill conservative.

And he could be full of crap about the gas price issue, I have no idea. But human beings often have capacity to speak out about issues that don’t affect them directly - i.e. why did so many march for George Floyd ? They’re not George Floyd.

Yet for some reason, you are suspicious of those living in mansions championing the poor.

Also, regarding Bernie Sanders: it is slanderous to day that he “pretends” to care. You can literally see footage of him 40 years ago as the mayor of Burlington saying the same things he says today.

Some folks might be cynical in their politics, but Sanders ain’t one if 'em.

Not really. Well, as suspicious as I am of this kid. We mostly don’t know who’s sincere and who isn’t.

Well - I’m pretty sure someone like Bill Gates is sincere because his charity work appears to be more than performative and he doesn’t spend most of his time smugly lecturing others about how they should behave. But, I could be wrong.

You were saying?

So I never hear much about “Q” and then I listened to CNN and BAM…there it was. Q is the sheople food being fed to libs. It’s the mysterious bad guy that they portray conservatives listen to. The problem is that this conservative wouldn’t even know how to find Q, much less follow them and I’m nothing special. Just your average con going down the path of life, loving everyone along the way. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like