Herschel Walker for Georgia senate seat

Speaking of Elder…I see his ex wife filed police report that he pressured her in unwanted sexual activity.

Funny isn’t it?

He will be “satan” himself according to the libs and the media.

Walker led the Bulldogs to their last National Championship in college football. Was a great player and still quite the hero in Ga.

Very likeable fellow as well. Warnock has very little chance.

Unless there is massive cheating of course. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

So both Elder and Walker have problems with threatening their significant others with firearms.

That is just peachy.

Is there a headboard where i can quantify how many of these predictions you got right?

You have proof?

Affidavits/ sworn statements. I hear they are evidence.

Walker’s incident is pretty well known.

As far a Elder… his ex fiancee Alexandra Datig claimed in an interview that it happened… he denied it… she files a police report saying that it did. That put her in legal jeopardy. So with her accusation she put her money where her mouth is.

Yea…Elder ex wife filed it yesterday.

Yeah… because she talked about it and he went on to deny it. So she filed.

Seems like she put some skin in the game to me.

August 26, 2021…the timing sure is? How much do you think she was promised to do this?

Why do you think she waited until today? Now…open your nostrils? Ya smell anything? I do. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

What’s racist?

She talked about it last week. Elder denied it. She went on the record and put herself in legal jeopardy if it is a false claim.

She seems serious.

Honestly, at what point do you need to pull a gun on your lady? I’m bereft of ideas.

Walker has claims of mental illness… so I don’t want to really delve into that.

I hope that he is continuing to get the help that he needs to overcome that struggle.

Your post?

Everybody has issues, especially specifically people who pull guns in family members. I’m just genuinely curious in what even abusive situation you’re like, mere threats of physical violence aren’t working, I must point a gun at my wife?

What is? The gif that’s one of the top ten most common reaction gifs on social media and has been for years?

If Warnock can win so can Walker.
Warnock’s qualifications? That he was the CEO of Big Stacey’s voter registration hustle? But to Warnock’s credit, he does know how to skirt voter registration laws. BTW, whatever happened to that investigation into Abrams and Warnock’s voter registration violations?

The pigs are squealing and it’s getting louder. They must be scared of Hershel running…especially when the start with stupid headlines but…it’s CNN? What did I expect?

A Herschel Walker candidacy is a total nightmare for Senate Republicans

A Herschel Walker candidacy is a total nightmare for Senate Republicans (msn.com)