Herman Cain hospitalized with covid

It’s really about not spreading it to others.

1 Like

Seems like he’s doing well. Sick enough to be hospitalized but in relatively good state.

Not to generalize but the youth are a tough sell with this sort of thing, because a) they think they are invincible, and b) if wearing a mask and socially distancing doesn’t benefit them directly but protects others FROM them? A lot of them can’t be bothered.

1 Like

Yes…and young people are failing their duties.

When I see old people walking around I figured they’re pretty safe…since they’re walking around.

Young is different story. I say they’re the ones that should be wearing em more then elderly IMO.

Everybody should wear them. All can spread it.

1 Like

Not going to disagree with you here.

Untill then I’m staying as far away from young people. :wink:

You won today, sir. Everyone else - try again tomorrow.

2 Likes

Yep - I liken going into a crowd without a mask to having unprotected sex with a stranger. Both can have very bad results.

I do hope he recovers quickly though

2 Likes

That is exactly correct. It is a good analogy.

I’d say the benefits of unprotected stranger sex outweigh the benefits of going maskless though…

6 Likes

Tulsa was a straight up super spreader event.

2 Likes

Anyone not wearing a mask in crowded or populated areas are endangering everyone else. Young, middle aged or old everyone needs to wear a mask.

Now in good old hannity fashion i will wait for someone to ask “define crowded”. :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

1 Like

Yeah like 18 years of child support :crazy_face:

4 Likes

He has a compromised immune system and in that vulnerable age range, he should have known better. sigh…well I hope he has a speedy recovery.

3 Likes

First reply to a thread about Cain getting hospitalized and you’re already whining about “libs”. Does everything revolve around libs with you?

4 Likes

All this feigned concern makes me nauseous. :face_vomiting:

I wonder if the concern extends to the packed to the rafters mourners at the numerous Floyd funerals and the anarchists in the streets, I never read a word of concern for them on this forum, did you?

Get well soon Herman, and I really mean that! :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Eighteen years, eighteen years
And on the 18th birthday, he found out it wasn’t his?

1 Like

This gave me a good laugh.

Nope…no a peep from radicalized left.

Again they’re attempting to hold conservatives to standards they refuse to hold themselves too.

2 Likes

mjlol

Okay

5 Likes