Here's a stat the Left or BLM rarely if ever talk about

You assume BLM doesn’t have public support due to their name. You don’t know that.

I would argue BLM has huge public support right now. More than at any other time.

By “people” you mean white conservatives. Changing the name of the organization wouldn’t change those minds. It’s just an excuse to ignore what they for so cons can make up their own narrative.

Just like kneeling during the anthem.

Of course you would. :man_shrugging:

Don’t put words into my mouth. It’s dishonest.

it’s not an assumption

it’s a direct observation

Did have. It’s dropping like a rock. Burning, looting and murder do that.

And you think that happens only to Blacks?

Clue…look up hotel shooting in Vegas…where a white man was shot in cold blood for pulling up his pants while crawling on his hands and knees.

Mesa, Az.

Daniel Shaver

1 Like

This happens a lot around here.

1 Like

Ah…Couldn’t really remember he city but that vid stuck in my mind. And to think the cops got off too.

1 Like

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/news/502267-support-for-black-lives-matter-doubles-since-2016-poll%3Famp

:man_shrugging:t5::fist:t5:

All of BLM does that? If not, then BLM as an activist organization is being punished for the crimes of the few.

Can we even quantify how many actual BLM supporters have looted or murdered during a protest?

Hey @sikofit ! Want to jump in here?

You keep believing that.

I wish you luck. You’re gonna need it.

Is that a threat? Why would I need luck regarding BLM?

I know you know better than that.

From your article:

More than half of whites agree with the ideas of the Black Lives Matter movement, and it finds widespread agreement among African-Americans.

I’ll bet this sentiment is greater than polls and the media want America to believe.

Thanks for agreeing with me. The link shows widespread support.

Why do I “need” luck as it pertains to BLM popularity?

Not from the people who will be directly affected by it.

All Hearts Matter!

What if I told you. . .this is literally one of the most common alt right memes on the entire internet.