Here we go Again, Rayshard Brooks Shooting

The Georgia Department of Police Investigations are saying tonight that they have additional police body cam footage that they are reviewing. They also said that they only investigate police related shootings when requested by the police departments. They said that this year they are averaging about 8 police shootings per month in the state.

and if obey or die is your default setting, you better be damn good at it, not whoops i gave the drunk my tazer, wannabe good at it.

2 Likes

That was not civil rights protests. Yes, there were criminals and looters in the sixties. Do not confuse that with the Selma marches. It is an insult to do that.

2 Likes

There was Selma and the riots. Stop trying to revise history.

You can’t see anything wrong here?

“good shoot” as the hunters like to say?

Anyone want to argue to give these two cops a raise, while we’re at it?

3 Likes

Stop trying to conflate completely different incidents and completely different people.

True that.

Looks like this will get out of hand… there goes Wendy’s, Target, Walmart, Police precincts, black owned small businesses, white owned small businesses, and more ■■■■■ Stand by for heavy rolls.

1 Like

According to some, that’s just legitimate civil rights protests. Presumable stealing a potentially deadly weapon and running with it is comparable to MLK.

2 Likes

I’m still laughing at this and trying to remember the first time I heard that expression.

Please, you are trying to conflag this tragic situation.

Rochester burned to the ground after the police badly beat a black man here. It was apart of the Civil rights era. Sorry if that makes you feel uncomfortable.

Charles Manson was in operation during the civil rights era. That didn’t make him a civil rights activist.

2 Likes

He was a serial killer. More associated with the end of the hippie movement. Nice try.

1 Like

I’m talking specifically about this situation.

I’m looking at the same two videos as everyone else, I’ve read what little there is to read.

Here is my conclusion: We are ■■■■■■■ broken. Just on this alone. We’re doing everything wrong.

3 Likes

And a looter is a looter. And someone passed out who comes to and escapes with a potentially deadly weapon has zero to do with civil rights. And a looter is a looter. All different things.

What happened before he ended up on the ground?

He stole a taser, which the police knew and fled which resulted in getting shot in the back? He deserved to die for that? Hmmm

Hell let him run… get him later

2 Likes

Just because you think he deserved to die doesn’t mean the rest of us have to accept that. It has everything to do with civil rights. Maybe it doesn’t to you because it’s not anyone you care about, but that doesn’t have ■■■■ to do with the thousands of people out on the streets right now.

1 Like

Are you a cop? It’s so easy to say what someone should do sitting safely on the sidelines an not be the one involved in the altercation.

It doesn’t look like he deserved to die.

I am curious as to what happened before he was on the ground.