Here we go Again, Rayshard Brooks Shooting

May I recommend a good rye on the rocks to relax? Templeton aged 4 years is a good bang for the buck. My new kick though is Piggy Back Rye by whistle pig. They make top of the line, very expensive…Corvette of ryes that are too expensive for my hard earned dollar but…they just came out with a Chevette version and…that’s me. :sunglasses:

The charges should be dropped, the cop should get his job back. Stun guns can have deadly effect.

’ Tasers can also be just as deadly as a gun if certain circumstances align. For people with heart problems or serious medical conditions, as many as [50,000 volts in a single shot] from a Taser could turn fatal.’

The use of stun guns by cops just led to their firing in Atlanta. Black cops got fired. The black cop who got charged with using a stun gun :2 more Atlanta police officers fired over use of force during protest

Streeter is charged with using a Taser stun gun against Pilgrim and is accused of pointing a handgun at Young. Gardner is charged with aggravated assault and accused of using a Taser stun gun against Pilgrim.

So if using it you can be charged with ‘aggravated assault.’, how is the guy who resisted arrest by swinging at the cops, taking the taser from him, and he used this laser gun that is the equivalent of making an aggravated assault on an officer, that can incapacitate the one guy, he can try to incapacitate the other cop.

Now, there have been cops killed the last few weeks, with assaults on them throughout the country. More cops have been killed the last couple weeks then unarmed blacks have been killed by Cops since the George Floyd situation. Hardly anybody knows them, there are stats of dead cops. They obviously don’t want to be a statistic, another dead cop if it goes in a particular way, if a cop is not allowed to use the gun.

Being born to unmarried parents who likely will not be getting married any time soon.

I’ll be sure to check it out on my next run to the liquor store. They’re all boarded up here right now, so it might be a minute. I don’t mind something expensive every once in awhile, but I’m cheap when it comes to alcohol. Well drinks only!

Oh…that reminds me…it’s 5 o’clock. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

3 Likes

Tell us the tale about how you were the one years ago saying the police shouldn’t be given excess military equipment, again. That was a big point of pride for you, where’d that go this week?

Good idea I have some Horse Soldier to drink

1 Like

Fight cops, point weapon at them, get shot.

Why is this so difficult for anyone to understand?

3 Likes

It’s not a suggestion, it’s abundantly clear on the video.

Somebody should, the PC and Mayor were dead wrong in handling this incident.

2 Likes

Best reform to stop this from happening again?

Don’t fight with police, grab their weapon, and fire it at them.

2 Likes

It’s not the good cops who would be willing to do so.

Cops are duty bound not to let violent felons flee if they can be stopped, especially when they are armed.

Keep those goal posts on wheels.

Why isn’t there a police problem in any of the European countries?

Pull the same ■■■■ on the Polezei that happened here and they will shoot you dead.

No, they don’t.

GoFundMe only for criminals, crooked FBI agents and non cops.

:roll_eyes:

LOL. Too funny,

A poor man. Just trying to sleep. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

You are catching on… :wink:

I really don’t have a good alternative, but you can’t set a precedent that if someone doesn’t want to be arrested, you just let him go until later. That’s ridiculous. They probably should have called for more backup. But regardless of our opinions on the police response to this, this guy should get dumbass of the month award. He basically got himself killed and for nothing. It’s not like he was going to get away with it by running.

2 Likes

Because they are duty bound not to let violent armed felons flee if they can be stopped.

Why is this so difficult to understand?

They let him go, he runs around the corner and carjacks and kidnaps someone, both die in a crash a few moments later.

Cops will be found both civilly and criminally liable, fired, bankrupted, likely off to jail and the city is out eight or nine figures in the settlement.

It seems we’ve lost our collective minds as a nation.