Here we go again... election integrity

I know what will prevent nonexistent fraud - making a person dishonest enough to commit a felony to somehow manage to fake a witness signature.

That’ll do it.

The fraud reduced by this idiotic requirement is about 1000x lower than oops I ■■■■■■ up and forgot to get a witness votes that will be tossed.

92% of states have no such requirement, yet the fraud brigade pounds their fists like this is some great threat to democracy.

1 Like

“not many cheat this way so what’s the big deal?”

1 Like

What is the exact requirement? Can just anybody be the witness, or is it a notary?

May as well just go ahead and waive the requirement of actually filling out and returning a ballot at this point.

3 Likes

give it time

this will come after iron clad unhackable internet voting.

2 Likes

Anybody.

Anybody

These people know this is pointless and that it just makes it harder to vote/easier to screw up.

46 of the other 49 states have apparently figured this out.

We were able to access the voting machines of all 50 states and flip votes from Trump to Biden. You think a signature witness is going to scare us?

1 Like

yes the easier the better i’m sure is the philosophy

We all know what’s driving this, some are just trying to excuse it.

The simple fact is if this requirement is so blatantly stupid, it should have been rectified long before this election, not during it. Northam and his merry band of clowns had ample time and power to do so, they chose not to.

3 Likes

Follow up question if you all happen to know: what sort of info is the witness required to provide? Signature, name, address?

Stop that.

Here we go again. :roll_eyes:

yes. very true all this

They can’t win following election laws.

3 Likes

So all those states where witness signatures aren’t required, are they finding fraud there? Are their elections fraudulent?

Well, that depends:

Did Trump lose? Fraudulent

We’re the results close? Probably fraudulent

Why can’t they?
My current domicile is the ■■■■■■ up Peoples Republic of Maryland. Nobody had issues voting last election. Even though they closed most of the polls because of their bull ■■■■ Covid excuses I waited in line for almost an hour at a local HS to cast my vote for whoever the machine recorded. They even had a drop box for the “mail order” ballots with a guard sleeping in her car! I could have used the drop box, what the ■■■■ they sent me, my wife, a daughter that lives in Michigan and a son who hasn’t lived here for 12 years four ballots each!
UNITY
LOL
Suckers

4 Likes

I don’t think so. That wouldn’t make any sense.

Yes, the honor system is dead. Just win! Who cares about liberty or laws. It’s about power and money!

1 Like