Hegemony in the US

I heard by 2025 at least several times a decade or so ago. Like every other prediction, we can never quite seem to catch up to them. :thinking:

Must there be dominance of one group over another?

There is a difference between saying the US is a majority white nation and should be a majority white nation.

A difference between not caring who is majority, and wanting to protect majority whiteness.

1 Like

Ah. I was wondering where you went.

1 Like

[quote=“WuWei, post:12, topic:240264, full:true”]

You asked what criteria to use to determine who is supreme.

I don’t care for the use of “dominance” in this context, but yes.

Competing goals demands it. Somebody has to decide.

But I think the mistake is one of grouping by race.

By race, who is going to surpass “white”, the current decider?

Why should any race be supreme?

Of course it is different. Forget what TV Man says, he’s wrong.

You do care who the majority is, especially in a “democracy”. You have to, as they are the deciders.

You don’t have to care what color their skin is.

That doesn’t seem to be remarkably different than those left commentators who are all excited about the US turning minority white at some time in the coming few decades. In fact, it is likely a response to the gloating about that.
How many times have I seen Democrats bragging about how Texas would turn purple and then blue because whites would be a minority (which Anglo whites already are in Texas).
It would be nice if race were just ignored, but if the left is going to push it, it is not remarkable it should become an issue.

4 Likes

Somebody has to decide.

Sure. Supreme was already in use.

what about those who support illegal immigration precisely because most illegals are not white and they think they’ll get political bonus points for being “pro anything but white”? all of you libs like to complain about “whiteness” while you practice disgusting race based identity politics.

2 Likes

What criteria do you want to use?

Why should one race be supreme?

It’s not at all different.

Are you ok?

I’m not following you - can you elaborate?

Why does one race need to be supreme?

In a "democracy:? Because there are more of them.

No one is born a racist. It’s a learned behavior by ignorant people who don’t understand what they themselves are going through.

People who allow themselves to become racist/hateful/spiteful towards a target group of people usually had some kind of ■■■■■■ childhood or another, and never learned how to properly channel that pain into something constructive; so, they channeled it into something destructive instead.

Out of their own stupid ignorance, they perpetuate and create more ignorant people just like them, convincing themselves they’re the “real victim” along the way.

Easy to get suckered in, difficult to see that ugly reflection for what it is.

In fact, this cycle applies to a lot more of our societal rot than just racism (which is obviously nowhere near as prevalent in the first place as the Jackasses on TV say).

My only advice to everyone is to not fool yourselves into pretending like you or anyone else is ever gonna fix something like that outside of your very local bubble. You’ll just perpetuate that same ignorance.

3 Likes

Lol - was gonna ask you the same thing.

I just can’t follow you here - you ask how we’re going to decide which race is supreme, then suggest you don’t think one race should be supreme…

1 Like