Hegemony in the US

It is :banana: that the highest rated opinion show on a major network is openly peddling white separation “philosophy”.

3 Likes

So what?

…is that for me?

If so, so what? White supremicism is repugnant, and we shouldn’t accept it, let alone validate it.

No, sorry. Punctuation error.

The United States is a majority “white” country and that’s not going to change any time soon. If ever.

Which race do you feel is going to be majority?

And if you believe, as is so often claimed, the US is a democracy and you want to focus on race, which race rightfully has hegemony? Which race should be supreme?

1 Like

What do you see when you look at the racial demographics of the US?

Liberals.

Good post. Well said.

Please feel free to discuss. Anybody.

1 Like

Well, no race should be supreme, which is why Carlson’s comments are so repugnant

You seem to be moving the target. I don’t care about Carlson.

You said some interesting things here and I’d love to discuss them with you and anybody else who would care to. Seriously.

New thread or is this good?

Then who or what criteria?

Criteria for what? what are we trying to determine?

Who is supreme. That’s actually not a good term to use.

New thread off shoot.

Depends on your definition of “soon”.

New census population projections confirm the importance of racial minorities as the primary demographic engine of the nation’s future growth, countering an aging, slow-growing and soon to be declining white population. The new statistics project that the nation will become “minority white” in 2045. During that year, whites will comprise 49.7 percent of the population in contrast to 24.6 percent for Hispanics, 13.1 percent for blacks, 7.9 percent for Asians, and 3.8 percent for multiracial populations.

They haven’t projecting that for a bit. 2025 was the last i think

1 Like

I don’t see what the fuss is about, it’s not like this kind of talk has lead to the killing of minorities or have started any world wars…

2 Likes

Why would you assume one race is supreme?

And there’s the problem. Thank you.

This is precisely what is being missed. The lumping. The attempt at some “plurality”.

When you look at the racial demographics of the US, which race do you believe is going to surpass “white”?

This is TV Man stirring up the fire and creating false expectations.

1 Like

I don’t. Why would you believe I do?

Hegemony, Hegemony, the dominance of one group over another , often supported by legitimating norms and ideas. … The associated term hegemon is used to identify the actor, group, class, or state that exercises hegemonic power or that is responsible for the dissemination of hegemonic ideas.

Britannica

Who decides?