He will always have an asterisk next to his name . . . . It is important that we know, and that is part of what motivated Christine

From my op

I specifically said it was part of the reason.

Then mentioned it’s why she came forward without knowing a hell of a lot about the day.

I’m quibbling with your quibbling.

You made stuff up. Don’t try to pass that off on me.

Your anger and choice of words shows how uncomfortable you are with the issue.

Went back and looked again. You are correct on that point.

My choice of words? You’re the one calling blasey ford a “rape victim”.

You’ve bungled your way through the entire thread.

Others had sense enough to avoid the issue.

She’s a lowlife scumbag liar.

Just believe in “it”. It will cleanse. It will free you. lol

Men are tragically regarded disposable and expendable by some women for sport.

Let’s discuss her honesty. Your belief in her honesty and the reasons behind that belief.

Go!

Kavanaugh should have a † next to his name for beating back the demon horde the way he did.

1 Like

Her playing the whining helpless card while pushing Fem—Power !
That was honest.

So you believe, at least part of, her performance was completely an act?

This will not play well with the “believe the women” crowd.

What else, and why do you feel that way??

pathetic drama

I’m ready to discuss the lying scumbag blasey ford and her lies any time you are.

Let me know.

All that can be said definitively was that her story had zero credibility with numerous holes in it, and wouldn’t have been pursued by any credible prosecutor.

She wasn’t raped, she didn’t claim she was.

I am very uncomfortable with lib behavior during the Kavanaugh hearings.

Because she flat out lied.

1 Like

No one who she said was at the party could remember being at a party with just those people. So there was no sex for them to remember or forget.
And believe me if some one tried to have non consensual sex or did have non consensual sex at any party I was ever at the next day everyone in the school would have know what happened.

Embellish much? “with just those people”… really?

And believe me… You have no idea what you have no knowledge of that could have taken place at any number of parties you attended with people in different rooms from you. I know you’ll cling to the idea that you would and do know all, but you don’t.

Just remember

The last line says a lot about what at least one of the people thinks of Christine and Kavanaugh - “Despite saying she hadn’t met Kavanaugh and doesn’t remember the party, Keyser told The Washington Post that she believes Ford.”

Resurrecting old stories. Hey TrumpCons, you won…A conservative judge got approved.

Why dig up an old story? What’s the end game?

Ford is the one with the asterisk.

1 Like