He will always have an asterisk next to his name . . . . It is important that we know, and that is part of what motivated Christine

Did she say it in an annoying little girl’s voice?

2 Likes

Your opinion is noted. That has nothing to do with twisting the words of her lawyer.

But she can’t remember her boyfriend (her only connection to kavanaugh and his friends) being there.

And her boyfriend was the only person in the group who lived within walking distance of the country club she says she was at earlier in the day.

Yeah she’s lying. It’s what liars do.

4 Likes

Yes…

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh crap / here we go again rehashing an old topic.

Ford was given her opportunity to speak out. Everyone listened. Her story had some serious question marks around it and she was not the most credible witness. She was scared of flying to DC but flew around the world on vacation !!!

Ultimately Kavanaugh got his lifetime appointment to the SC so lets all move on.

you obviously never attended a lot of parties then, if your recollection is that good.

As a teenager I was wasted before and after the party I had clue where i was or who i was with outside of my usual circle of friends. And that is true of most teenagers.

Some people are still scratching at the doors of the SC.

Her corrupt lawyer spilled the beans.

Still, they defend it. I haven’t forgotten what they did.

And Matt Damon, I see you.

1 Like

Wait what lol.

1 Like

In all the parties you have attended in your life can you unambiguously and unequivocally say that no consensual or non-consensual sex occurred at any of those parties by anyone who attended any of those parties?

Now … with social media, these stories get — it’s like they get gasoline poured on them. So the moment a claim is made, if you make that same claim today to me, I would be scorched earth. I’d go, “I don’t care if it costs $10 million to fight this in court with you for 10 years, you are not taking my name from me.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.boston.com/culture/entertainment/2017/12/15/matt-damon-under-fire-for-comments-about-sexual-misconduct-allegations/amp

Ah ok. That post makes a lot more sense now.

“I do believe that there’s a spectrum of behavior, right? And we’re going to have to figure — you know, there’s a difference between, you know, patting someone on the butt and rape or child molestation, right? Both of those behaviors need to be confronted and eradicated without question, but they shouldn’t be conflated, right?”

Holy crap. It didn’t read like a script recital either. :thinking:

Oh there’s more.

Hollywood Hypocrisy at it’s finest.

No i gotcha. In the context of his quotes, his participation in the snl skit is pretty obnoxious. Even if it was satire.

You are ignoring his use of the word “part” to twist this into the narrative you wish.

You got the guy on the court but you don’t have the truth.

It was blatant hypocrisy.

I hope he isn’t appointed to the Supreme Court!

Get that weak crap out of here. You know full well there are far more people who know who he is than can name two ephors.