“He speaks perfect English!”

Personally I am still pushing for congress to change the Presidential seal to a facepalm emoji.

1 Like

And everyone got to hear Trump. So… so biggy, right?

That doesn’t make any sense. Trump was talking about a specific individual.

Trump has turned your brains into mush.

This is a non-story, except to those Trump haters who parse every word Trump utters. That has got to be exhaustive work. But the resulting frothing at the mouth is a sight to behold.

It’s actually much easier to pick out the ridiculous and offensive things he says than you think. He provides more than enough material.

And Trump never apologizes, and instead embraces it, which is the point.

Look at my African American

Unbelievable how boot lickers defend this clown. Why not just denounce this idiotic statement and move on?

1 Like

It’s a non-story if you’re OK with it. If you’re OK with what he said, then own it. He said something that in most contexts would be considered offensive. If you don’t think it’s offensive, then own that too. If you’re OK with the president not having the tact or forethought to prevent himself from making comments that have to be explained and excused, then own that while you’re at it.

I will continue to believe that the President of the US should speak in an intelligent and tactful manner which does not need explaining and justification to not be offensive.

1 Like

You keep talking about ownership. There is nothing to own. It is a non-story. Its simply more TDS frothing at the mouth.

People decide for themselves what is and isn’t important. Telling hem how to think is the height of arrogance!

3 Likes

I know. It’s not like he said corpse-man or something.

Can you believe that? He ACTUALLY THOUGHT HE OWNED THE GUY.

Yeah… I know. You already said you and your family were terrified.

LOL dude.

Why?
Does it make you feel good? Like you can trust them to guide your life and tell you what’s best for you?

Trump is such a yutz.

Character matters to good people.

1 Like

Whatever floats your boat.

I personally compare it to diet. You can eat a junk food diet and probably have fun for a while enjoying that. However, it will eventually take a toll on your health. Or, you can eat a healthy diet of vegetables, lean meat and such. It may not be as much fun as chips and fast food, but in the long run you will be healthier. I prefer the latter option - in both diet and presidents. But, as I said - whatever floats your boat.

1 Like

So people that arn’t intelligent don’t have character. How elitist is that? Half the population has an IQ of less than 100.

You are a lib alright!

I never said anything about intelligence.

1 Like

But you interjected your comment in a dialog that included this.