He just can't stop

It’s simple really. Any time he says something stupid “he’s joking”. Any time he says something intelligent…he’s…(I’ll let you know when I hear him say something intelligent).

1 Like

Insane.

https://twitter.com/calebecarma/status/1149378687390932994?s=21

That gal looks like she is on dope.

I review major media sites first thing each morning and didn’t see this. Thus my comment about virtually no one in the country being aware. If I hadn’t seen this thread, I wouldn’t have known.

Simply confirms for me that the left truly hates this man because he wasn’t supposed to win. They still can’t come to grips.

I fully comprehend what is going on here, and there was nothing remotely like it with Obama.

Trump will likely be reelected in 2020. I will humor myself watching LIB heads explode.

Not all of his tweets are significant. In any case, I was referring to the frothing at the mouth over his tweet, not the tweet itself.

Trump has you guys wrapped around his little finger. He opens his mouth and the collective Trump haters immediately begin frothing at the mouth. Truly a sight to behold. :popcorn:

Bro, no frothing. Just pointing out the complete stupidity of this clown. You don’t see anything wrong with this?

You don’t recall the deep concern about Obama using a Teleprompter? Or the inchoate rage that Obama dared use the word “I” too many times in his speeches? This was indicative of narcissism which is hilarious today.

I dare anyone to find a quote of Obama saying he was great looking and smart.

Baaaaaaaah.

Post after post after post. It’s like liberals have you wrapped around their finger. They post a thread about Trump and you run around crying.

2 Likes

I dare anyone finding a quote of Obama joking he won’t leave office even after his term is completed.

Well it is way too early to predict the outcome. But if Trump doesn’t make a real effort to expand his base the numbers say he won’t get elected. However it is obvious that the Democrats have to put up a good candidate with a good message. I always liked the line in 2012 that a ham sandwich could beat Obama. Film at eleven.

I’m enjoying the left’s apoplectic reaction to everything Trump. :popcorn:

Obama and Trump are both narcissists. In that regard, I was never obsessed with Obama in any way shape or form. I pretty much ignored him, just as I do Trump today.

Then why complain if you’re enjoying it so much?

Laughing would be more accurate. :rofl:

Yes it’s all quite normal for a President to rebroadcast fictional quotes about himself.

It’s all run of the mill stuff…

I too listened to all of the pundits predicting Romney would beat Obama. I believed them.

I also listened to all of the pundits predicting a Hillary win. I believed them.

Sooooooooo…………….

I’m now ignoring everyone, preferring to wait and see.

I mostly avoid the daily dose of Trump bashing threads, but I couldn’t resist the temptation with this one. I was laughing too hard and had to join in. Also the catchy title caught my eye!

And that is exactly why he will be reelected. :wink: