He is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life

No one can dispute that.

I know, right??

I’m not gonna talk bad about kelly, but maybe he should toughen up a little if it’s that much of a problem.

1 Like

I think Kelly knows something. He was hired by Trump because he was a great general, right? But now, what, he’s an idiot?

Great Generals don’t necessarily make great Presidential staff members.

Does not make him an idiot.

Like I said, I’m not gonna say anything bad about him.

That may be correct. But he saw something that was frightening.

Well we now know what another big time General thought about him.

Let me explain you defending Trump looks like to normal people. Let take Clinton. Now if I said to some Clinton Bobble Head that Clinton is corrupt and took a large sum of money from Wall Street for speech and that compromised her for running for POTUS. That Clinton Bobble Head would say to me “Oh no she took money but she would never let it influence her” When we normal people who are not party sheep know that people no matter who they are is going to be influenced if someone gives you 10 million dollars in 3 years.

This is how you are but with Trump and not Clinton.

Huh? I was talking about kelly.

Lol what a shocker.

What has general Kelly achieved that you would rely on this one man’s opinion of the president of the United States’ character and dismiss the many positive assessments of others who know Trump?

no.

3 Likes

“What can you do for me”

Just the thing that we look for in leaders.

1 Like

Do you have kids?

1 Like

So we have two highly respected Generals and a CEO of the number two company in the world saying Trump is a idiot. Who might you offer as the persons who have positive assessments of Trump?

" Transactional analysis practice is based upon mutual contracting for change. Transactional analysts view people as capable of deciding what they want for their lives."

You don’t see people as “capable of deciding what they want for their lives” ? You think that’s a bad thing: to see people as capable of deciding what they want for their lives."

Sounds like you and Kelly favour authoritarianism.

1 Like

If it’s not an anonymous source, it’s a “former” such-and-such.

What would you expect from a disgruntled ex-whatever?

Absolutely, it’s not surprising.

It’s hilarious that people still try to pretend it’s one random ex employee that is griping.

4 Likes

How about his “former ex” sister? Or his two ex-wives he cheated on? All the small contractors he screwed over? The people he defrauded with his university…? etc etc. The man is a low life, plain and simple. And the GOP put him in the White House.

1 Like

It’s worse than fake news, it’s treason coming from an obviously panicked person, afraid his corruption is going to be revealed.
and money. Big money put in his pocket. There’s some real trash in the swamp.