He is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life

this is from his former chief or staff general kelly

in a show airing sunday night on CNN he says

“The depths of his dishonesty is just astounding to me. The dishonesty, the transactional nature of every relationship, though it’s more pathetic than anything else. He is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life."

this isnt surprising. we’ve seen it all along. Of course his supporters will deny it ,cry fake news,etc,…

but the truth is evident

1 Like

Trumpism is truly fascinating.

1 Like

Oh no. It’s all over now.

TRUMP/PENCE IN AN INCREDIBLY HISTORIC MASSIVE LANDSLIDE!!!

Gooooooo America!!!

1 Like

What does that mean?

And nobody’s perfect, btw.

“I have no use for you except for what you can get me at minimal cost to myself”.

2 Likes

That he always expects something in return for being in his orbit.

If you believe kelly.

What’s wrong with that?

What’s wrong with that?

What are the odds that everyone, but everyone is on the wrong…but Trump is right? :wink:

I don’t know.

I’m sure it’s not a unique characteristic to almost any politician. Maybe kelly’s background doesn’t lend itself to that, but being in Washington for so long, I’d have a hard time believing he isn’t used to that.

1 Like

You tell me.

Sarcasm? Or you really don’t understand what it means when someone says that a person has a transactional nature in a relationship?

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Zero sum philosophy, as much as a philosophy can be assigned to the man.

Is not every relationship transactional?

That is every politician.

Dog bites man story.

Especially ones that trade virtue.

Because it’s about him. Not the USA.

I guess some here are unaware of zero sum, transactional approaches to interaction. I wouldn’t have guessed that to be the case 5+ years into Trump being a dominate political figure.

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/thomas-jefferson-street/articles/2017-09-14/donald-trump-and-the-rise-of-zero-sum-politics

I think @amadeus said what I was gonna answer below, but I was gonna add once again, it cannot possibly be unique to Trump for a man like kelly who has spent so much time in Washington.