Have you thanked President Trump today?

I would like to thank the president for bringing to the country’s attention all the collusive behavior between SNL and the DEMOCRAT party. For two years now Nancy Pelosi has been secretly giving them a dossier of jokes about our president on Friday night making sure each episode is rushed ( unfunny) and full of hate. Instead of passing legislation our country needs she’s writing sketches about donald jr. and eric.

2 Likes

I use to post “we’re nowhere near the bottom yet” a lot.

I gave up.

3 Likes

Hey Dumpster! I don’t believe you had anything to do with Senator McCain’s funeral, you’re just a lowlife liar and mental idiot. Thanks for showing us how the GOP just lays there uselessly like hole-ridden condoms as you show the world how conservatism is now just an ugly, ■■■■■■■■■■■ party of nastiness.

2 Likes

I thank him for exposing the truth about many of my fellow Americans.

3 Likes

Are you sure they sacrificed their core values?

Just as con-trarians accuse libs – the core value is power. We’re just seeing what ‘doing anything to keep power’ includes.

That is true - you have a point there.

When I heard the President say ‘collusive’ I had to look it up. It sounded like a real word but I had to consider the source. Turns out it’s a real word. Live and learn, even at my age.

1 Like

So, in a way, you want to thank President Trump for having the best words. I’m counting it.

2 Likes

I thank Trump that he introduced us to the bigliest words ever.

1 Like

Oops, almost forgot…

Thanks for being everyone’s President, Mr. Trump! :us:

1 Like

I didn’t want to play this card so early but I know what the life expectancy of a thread about thanking the president here would be, among so many bitter non-thankers. If you don’t thank the president sufficiently he’s going to wish you away to the corn field like Ronna McDaniel’s middle name. Just thank him, thank him before it’s too late.

3 Likes

I guess I do. This is the first time I’ve had to use a dictionary in connection with this President.

Hey, can’t fault you for being a 'Bama fan, but don’t take that username over to Reddit.

No different than any other President, even that Kenyan usurper that preceeded him as President, was everyone’s President.

OK? I was told I’d better thank him before the corn fields get weird. Can’t be too safe!

3 Likes

They are trying it now…

Cornfields?

Okie Dokie

1 Like

You wanna risk getting stuck in a corn field with no way to eat cereal? I sure as hell don’t, so thanks President Trump!

That they will!

That they will!

Thank you, Donald, for showing us what conservatism is all about these days. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: