Have open border moles in Trump’s Administration conned him to not protect our border?

Let’s remember the good old days during the entire year of 2008 when total apprehension’s at our southwestern border was a mere 723,840 LINK. And today, during just the first few months of the year, the apprehensions are at a staggering 100,000 LINK

Keep in mind almost all of these apprehensions are being released into our population by the Trump Administration. In fact, our country is being invaded by tens of thousands of unwanted foreigners each month and Trump appears to have been conned into not using his constitutionally assigned duty to protect our border from “invasions.”

The fact is, under the existing conditions, our President would be acting well within his assigned duty to suspend the privilege of the writ of habeas corpus and place our military on our southwestern border with instructions to use every humanitarian means [repeated warnings and then tear gas, rubber bullets, etc.,] to discourage these invaders from setting foot on American soil. Allowing these invaders to set foot on American soil, under existing conditions, is the same as inviting them to join our population. Detention centers are full, the use of expedited removals is obstructed by open border judicial activist judges and ACLU activists, and this has resulted in the very definition of an open border, which was not the case in 2008 and before.

Why is President Trump not taking extronarary measures to deal with existing extronarary circumstances, which are in fact destructive to our nation’s general welfare?

The answer may very well be, President Trump is being conned and “advised” by open border wolves in sheep’s clothing who have infiltrated his Administration. But in the end, the buck stops with our President, and he is not protecting us from an ongoing invasion.

JWK

President Trump, by the terms of our Constitution, is empowered “To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions”.

Trump is a con-man who wanted to be President of the United States and used hot button issues to gain voters. I do’t believe he ever intended to address a majority of the issues he campaigned on.

Trump is a liar and poor negotiator. He alienates most who work for him. He inspires few to do anything. His lack of knowledge about the law is stifling his success in the courts.

Those are the real reasons his getting not much done.

1 Like

Open Borders Donnie is a liar, a coward, and weak. No infiltrations into his administration. What you see is what you get. A big fat phony liar.

4 Likes

open border moles helped El Chapo

Yep, just like the moles who doubled the deficit, the moles who increased spending back to 2009 levels, the moles who wouldnt prosecute hillary, and the moles who wouldnt repeal ACA. Nothing is Trumps fault

7 Likes

More DEEP STATE FITH COLUMN TYRANNY! Oh no!

Trump has already said that Stephen Miller is in charge of immigration policy. And he is about as far away from a open border kinda guy as you can get.

It’s never, ever, ever, fat donald’s fault.

6 Likes

He is the least at fault of any president in the history of faults easily, hands down, believe me

1 Like

I love this place!!!

Lol - for anyone who actually believes Trump ever had any intentions to “secure our borders,” I’ve got a piece of prime oceanfront property in central Las Vegas for sale. It is convenient to all of the gambling outlets as well as a private secluded beach spot.

1 Like

Obama has a private army, why can’t trump. Jade helm!

2 Likes

Because he’s weak on border security!

1 Like

Once again we see a Trump supporter trotting out the same old tired story when Trump fails to deliver.

It cannot be possibly be Trumps fault, there is always an excuse as to why Trump is not to blame. Its the deep state, its Soros, its Obama, its the media, its RINOs, its the swamp and now we have moles that have been infiltrated into the administration into positions of influence to guide the president on the wrong path.

How can Trump only hire the best yet at the same time hire individuals that are part of some shadowy organization designed to take him down.

The truth is much simpler - he conned you into believing he was something he isnt.

6 Likes

It’s always the same dumb excuses. They are laughable.

Well, to be honest and with regard to the issues Trump campaigned on, I must admit he has accomplished many of his stated goals. And for those I will give him credit, especially his judicial appointments which have made Fifth Column Activists heads explode.

Having a choice between the least of two evils during the 2016 election, my wife and I are pleasantly surprised!

JWK

Without a Fifth Column Media and Yellow Journalism [our MSM], the crisis at our southern border would never have grown to what now amounts to an outright invasion and threatens the general welfare of the United states.

Your Trump Derangement Syndrome is showing.

JWK

Let’s not forget Joe Biden is the mob’s shakedown candidate, and does not support individuals being free to negotiate their own employment contracts. He wants every American to pay a union boss a monthly kickback fee for the privilege to work in America.

They have a hard time admitting Trump is rather dumb and very weak.

Gosh maybe Trump doesn’t actually care about this or any other issue and just uses them to con YOU.

1 Like