Hating America?

Quick question.

How is Omar’s criticism equate to hating America and trumps criticisms not hating America?

American carnage anyone?

5 Likes

One is a white Christian male, the other…

3 Likes

Trump is a Christian? Did he tweet that?

I was going to use quotation marks.

You probably could have gotten away with he is a fairweather presidential christian.

Remember when Jerry Falwell Jr. said that the day Trump became POTUS he became a true Christian and was forgiven for all of his past sins and would never do any of those again.

Asked in a January 2019 interview, “is there anything President Trump could do that would endanger that support from you or other evangelical leaders?”, Falwell answered, “no.”

1 Like

Donald pays lip service to Christianity (while lying through his teeth on a daily basis, sure) and he doesn’t look foreign with strange looking clothing.

2 Likes

because she doesn’t hug flags

1 Like

Revolting.

2 Likes

Personally, I believe Donnie hates America with all his being. Every single thing he does is for show. Things like hugging a flag, how ■■■■■■■ stupid is that?

3 Likes

Who is a Christian male?

Asked in a January 2019 interview, “is there anything President Trump could do that would endanger that support from you or other evangelical leaders?”, Falwell answered, “no.”

This shows the world how far evangelicals have sold their collective souls to the Devil.

6 Likes

They are no more evangelicals in America, we all worship the intersectionality goddess of wisdom now.

She is a muslim…its an easy trope to play.there is a certain segment out there that dislikes muslims. All have various reasons.

Some because of the religion
Some are just racist
Some just dont want them here because ignorance.
And some because of all three…

They tend to be in trumps base.they are a decent size of his base, but not all of them.a good chunk disagree with his Muslim angle.

That’s the best way to determine if someone loves America. Believe me.

Wernher von Braun, Albert Einstein, and Elon Musk are all immigrants and have contributed greatly to our Nation. (and I’m sure there’s more)

identity politics right out of the chute

3 Likes

It’s all they’ve got.

1 Like

Everyone has an identity.

And I’m sure you don’t see the irony.

1 Like