Hate to bring up another thread on Iowa but dang it’s close now

They are not standing in open defiance of the scriptures.

The leftist churches are in this sort of case.

You’re looking at this all wrong. Buttigieg isn’t going to win. The dems know that he has no chance in the south. They just want someone to stop the Bernie momentum. For that, Pete will do just fine. For the establishment, it’s anybody but Bernie.

2 Likes

So are Mosques, Synagogues, Hindu and Bhuddist temples and many others. We should concern ourselves with our own church and faith. The world will not change for us. Their faith is none of our business.

We were given the Great Commission to preach the Gospel to all the world.

Guess we will have to agree to disagree about the none of our business part.

I have a gay neighbor who keeps his lawn well maintained and watches my house when I’m away. Should I lecture him about why God wired his brain to be gay? What about my other neighbor who is having affairs? Should I lecture him too? Which one it the biggest offense? The one listed in the ten commandments? Or the one that isn’t?

1 Like

No it really isn’t. No matter how many times you repeat it. Gays do not care about Christians approving their lifestyle.

And those Christians have shown to be enormous hypocrites in excusing/ignoringTrump’s sins

Yep disinformation is going to work well this campaign.

Buttigieg paid them for some text messaging apps.

The screenshots of Buttigieg’s payments on the FEC’s site were of course filtered to show only Buttigieg’s payments.

Gillibrand and Biden also used them.

They in on it too?

Actions speak louder than words.

A false accusation. Nobody is excusing him.

On the other hand the man is governing as a pro life President and appointing folks i think are pro life pro constitution people to the benches around the country.

Many lives may be saved before this is over!

Contrast that with Hillary who would do just the opposite and is crooked in just about every other aspect of her life.

Yep and the actions of the gay community show that it does not care about the approval of bigots. They only want equal application of the law

The 2 or 3 wrongs equal a right fails every time.

Christians aren’t bigots simply for not giving the stamp of approval to gay behavior or ssm.

We simply believe in marriage as described by God and his Son in the bible as well as believing gay sexual behavior is a sin as described in the scriptures.

There are any number of other sins listed in the scriptures as well.

:man_facepalming:
https://mobile.twitter.com/GaryRidenour/status/978071367257022465?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fd-1768732285598380123.ampproject.net%2F2001281851410%2Fframe.html

It’s just a mistake to single out gays as the number one sin anyone can commit. This is a false judgement. The ten commandments would say otherwise. We don’t disqualify anyone for coveting? Do we? Nope. We don’t. Do we limit the rights of people who worship Buddha in violation of the first commandment? Should we?

1 Like

He speaks for everyone does he? :thinking:

Great series of posts! :pray: Altair

Thanks!

You said nobody . You were wrong

They are not being singled out. No way.

Our preachers preach on all manner of sin.

They seldom preach about homosexuality to be honest because it would be like preaching to the choir. A waste of time in our church.

The reason they do get as much attention as they do from religion in general is because they are trying to force the approval of their lifestyle on the nation in general especially Christians.

The United Methodists(liberal church) are on the verge of a split because of the issues of gay leadership and approval of ssm.

They are at great odds over those issues.

I think the Episcopalians and Anglicans have already split over one of the Episcopalian churches ordaining an openly gay man living in adultery with another man while still married to his wife, as a Bishop.

Gene Robinson was his name i believe.