HATE IN THE HOUSE: New Video Slams Pelosi for Disrespecting Tuskegee Airmen, Soldier’s Reunion, More…

Originally published at: HATE IN THE HOUSE: New Video Slams Pelosi for Disrespecting Tuskegee Airmen, Soldier’s Reunion, More… | Sean Hannity

A new video released by Senate Republicans ripped Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi for her behavior during Tuesday’s State of the Union address; blasting the top Democrat for tearing-up President Trump’s speech moments after the annual event.

“One of America’s last surviving Tuskegee Airmen.
Scholarships for quality education.
Young leaders.
Comfort for mourning Americans.
A soldier’s reunion with his family.
‘I tore it up. I was trying to find one page with truth on it. I couldn’t.’ – Speaker Pelosi,” posted the Senate Republicans official account.

One of America's last surviving Tuskegee Airmen.

Scholarships for quality education.

Young leaders.

Comfort for mourning Americans.

A soldier's reunion with his family.

“I tore it up. I was trying to find one page with truth on it. I couldn’t." – Speaker Pelosi pic.twitter.com/gRummbjsBq

— Senate Republicans (@SenateGOP) February 5, 2020

Pelosi defended her actions shortly after the speech, claiming it was the “courteous thing to do.”

“Why did you rip the speech up Madam Speaker?” asked one reporter as Pelosi exited the annual event.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi on why she ripped up President Trump’s speech: “Because it was the courteous thing to do considering the alternatives.” pic.twitter.com/nYTjAZAwGo

— Jason Donner (@jason_donner) February 5, 2020

“Because it was the courteous thing to do considering the alternatives,” said Pelosi.