Hate crimes increased 226% in places Trump held a campaign rally in 2016

zzzzzzzzzzzzz…

Is this like the 3,000 dead in the Puerto Rico hurricane thing?? New metrics for a one time report.

1 Like

Using the Anti-Defamation League’s Hate, Extremism, Anti-Semitism, Terrorism map data (HEAT map), we examined whether there was a correlation between the counties that hosted one of Trump’s 275 presidential campaign rallies in 2016 and increased incidents of hate crimes in subsequent months.

It’s 2016 data from the ADL.

ADL is a leading anti-hate organization. Founded in 1913 in response to an escalating climate of anti-Semitism and bigotry, its timeless mission is to protect the Jewish people and to secure justice and fair treatment for all. Today, ADL continues to fight all forms of hate with the same vigor and passion. ADL is a global leader in exposing extremism and delivering anti-bias education, and is a leading organization in training law enforcement. ADL is the first call when acts of anti-Semitism occur. ADL’s ultimate goal is a world in which no group or individual suffers from bias, discrimination or hate.

Yeah, is this anything like when thousands of Puerto Ricans died?

Alrighty then…I went down your first rabbit hole Alice and there was NOTHING there. I won’t go again.

Did thousands of Puerto Ricans die in that hurricane??

Has that metric ever been applied anywhere else?

ADL data is fake.

1 Like

Did you eat the mushrooms?

Yes, thousands of Puerto Ricans died.

The study makes sense, Trump rallies tend to attract radical hate filled leftists who then commit crimes at higher then normal rates while whipped up in their rage filled frenzies.

1 Like

Now there’s a great question.

Seems pretty straight forward to me.

Do you have an answer or are you just responding to bump your post count?

I hate you for not letting me post that. I need some tea and a lap blanket.

Bumping my post count. Of course I have an answer and you’re welcome for the compliment.

As if you needed an excuse to sip tea while snuggled up under your lap blanket. :slight_smile:

Maga hat wearers: im tired of people profiling us

Black men in hoodies: welcome to the club… It doesnt feel good huh

6 Likes

OK, that made me laugh.

1 Like

It’s not the red MAGA hat itself, it’s the visceral effect it has on radical leftists, the uncontrollable rage it triggers in their underdeveloped minds. That’s what we should be funding studies for, figguring out why these hats have such an abject effect on these people.

1 Like

The fear, loathing and angst. Might as well be waving green grass at sheep.

Thousands of Puerto Ricans die over any given period of time.

Did thousands of Puerto Ricans die in that hurricane??

I don’t know why all of those American citizens don’t just move to the mainland.

Not only would they have better economic opportunities, but they’d also get to vote in 2020.