Has our debt been wiped out? Is Hillary in jail? Has healthcare been fixed? Is the wall complete? Is the swamp drained?

Obama and Clinton weren’t that LIBRUL, which is why it wasn’t closed.

His rediction of regulations is being done in the most simple-minded way: For every new reg, get rid of 2 current regs! Only an absolute idiot wouldn’t understand why that is so stupid. The context of any particular reg is the issue, not the number of them.

So tired of the country being run by a 2nd grader elected by other 2nd graders.

SCOTUS!
Hillary defeated!
Libs triggered!

Anything else is just gravy! Besides, whatabout Hussein Obama?

1 Like

It was Obama’s number 2 campaign promise.

Looks like the deflectors are working extraordinarily well today. Captain Kirk would be proud!

3 Likes

Trump doesn’t need to put Hillary or Obama in jail, because both of those figures have retreated to the shadows. I would be surprised if we ever hear anything about either one of them ever again. They’re too embarrassed to show their faces in public.

Healthcare is fixed now that the Trump administration refuses to defend Obamacare in court. Promise fulfilled. Next.

The Debt, like ISIS, has been defeated. We no longer need to worry about the debt ever again until Trump is out of office.

I think Trump voters got everything they were promised and more.

Is that when the Fox News debt clock will be revived when there is a Democrat President?

1 Like

Don’t forget that North Korea is no longer a nuclear threat because of Donald! :us:

It’s easy to forget all of the great things Donald Trump has done for us as president.

All good points, I’ll grant you. He kept his most important promise though, he kept that hideous shrew out of the office.

My guess is this poster consistently watches or listens to Republican media.

You simply don’t get “hideous shrew” from people who don’t.

Anyway, thank goodness this country hasn’t been turned even more into a “sanctuary country” and the court system hasn’t been moved even further to the activist left.
Also, eight more years giving the Dem left even more control of the FBI and intelligence agencies would have been dangerous. They might have even used that power to spy on Republican campaigns…oh, wait. They already did.

If nothing else, that makes Trump worth it.

You guys will find anything to defend Trump. 5th ave and all

He promised to save the coal industry too. Hmm. It’s suffering also. Another promise not kept.

As opposed to the current occupant, thrice married, of the White House.

Has our debt been wiped out? Is Hillary in jail? Has healthcare been fixed? Is the wall complete? Is the swamp drained?

No! No! No! No! No!

But Dumb as Dirt Right Wingers thinks he is the best president ever!

Yep. And a child shall lead them.

One of the many things you are incorrect about.

This is a classic example of whataboutism.

1 Like

They all let their own children get away with the same excuses they use for politicians. You know, when their kid comes to them and says “well Johnny did it too” they’re OK with that.