Harvey Weinstein convicted on two lesser charges, faces 5 to 29 years

Im running for my tissue now sniff sniff

Trump’s cult of personality of course :slight_smile:

what? there is no expression of any remorse or emotion anywhere here. i see you just want to troll.

‘night

No i have absolutely no remorse for manafort

If there was reason to believe that I would destroy evidence should I have warning of the arrest, yes.

These sort of raids are not uncommon for white-collar criminals.

1 Like

an arrest cant be made without warning unless it involves all that plus cnn?

lol. unbelievable. the narrative bs

:rofl:

Right back atcha.

I believe you. And I believe you believe you are informed and right on your position. I believe this is an issue you’ve been fully informed on based on your sources of information. I believe there is literally no other reasonable explanation for this outcome. And there is literally no other appropriate response. I completely accept this is what you believe to be reality and the truth.

And this is the problem. For everyone else reading :point_up:

1 Like

If we directly threatened the life of a witness who was testifying against us in a Federal criminal case? You better believe they would. And likely would not be near as kind as they were to Stone.

You clearly don’t know what physical threats of death mean to people in Law Enforcement. If you actually thought a swat team shouldn’t have been deployed given the charges.

What exactly do you think is an appropriate amount of precaution for a criminally indicted person who has threatened the lives of people who were set to testify against them?

the left runs reality and common sense through the meat grinder to justify sending such drastic measures to pick up an old man.

they REALLY need this.

Trump and his worshippers are such victims.

Weinstein was sentenced to 23 years, pretty much ensuring that he will die in prison.

And he still has to face trial in California.

1 Like

Good riddance.

good

May he rot

Sentenced to another 16 years. I must admit its good to see that despite all his money and influence he could not avoid justice.

Weinstein begs for mercy as he is sentenced for another rape Weinstein begs for mercy as he is sentenced for another rape - BBC News

Hilarious to see his lawyer asking for leniency stating his ill health and donations to charity. I never understand the health angle. Just because someone is in bad health, older or both that should somehow excuse them from being incarcerated? And what the heck does donations to charity have to do anything with it.

Yeah I get thats his lawyers job but its still laughable.

1 Like