Harvard Scientists to Release Sun-Dimming Sky Chemical in 2019

Most of the years since the peak of the rapid temperature rise in the 80s and 90s in 1998 have been one of the warmest on record, but that is not an indication that it is getting warmer, it is an indication that it is not getting cooler. Before you start accusing conservatives of science illiteracy, you should take a class on mathematics statistics and learn how to read a graph.

1 Like

lol - Only for conservatives and their horrible choices for information on these things.

That depends on what you expect the surgery to accomplish. :wink:

But what does that have to do with the math, physics and engineering required to softly land a machine in a precise location on Mars?

You tell us.

“CBO projects deficits will near the trillion-dollar mark next year and exceed that level every year thereafter. Under current law, deficits will jump significantly in the near term, rising from $665 billion in 2017 to $804 billion in 2018 and $981 billion in 2019. Beyond that, CBO projects nominal dollar deficits to continue to grow steadily to $1.5 trillion by 2028. As a share of the economy, CBO projects deficits will increase from 3.5 percent of GDP in 2017 to 4.6 percent in 2019 and 5.1 percent by 2028.”

For those relying on The National Enquirer, The Globe and other such brilliant scientific journals for their information that is definitely true.

Real scientists never said that however.

But it is a fun talking point that “in the know” conservatives dredge up all of the time much to my delight. :wink:

Oh the hysteria! :rofl:

Lemme guess, you don’t have a furnace and refuse to use air conditioning, amirite?

About as much as all of those have to do with climate science.

Hope everything is ok up your way, Samm.

We’ll find out.

I’m not concerned at all.

sure it is. We have a president that is too dumb to protect his eyes from sun damage, Harvard Scientists are solving that problem.

2 Likes

Don’t dare to try and ■■■■■■■■ anyone on how you want to cut the deficit or care about stupid ass spending by the government on this forum after that post.

You just showed you don;t give a ■■■■ as long as it’s for YOUR pet projects.

Have a nice day.

That’s OK, this is for something they pretend to care about, so no matter the cost it’s full steam ahead.

lol - It’s not my pet project and the only way that money would ever start to be spent is if they found that this actually works.

You are getting all worked up over nothing as usual.

You have a nice day as well. In fact, you have a blessed day.

Been playing god since we could make fire.

I am in favor of this experiment.

Yeah I don’t get it, this is cool like that movie GEOSTORM… well that movie sucked but the idea was cool!

I just like it when scientists use experiments in order to try to solve problems.

I appreciate the inventiveness and the optimism.

1 Like

Says the Trump voter.

1 Like

You seem really angry at scientists…