Harvard Scientists to Release Sun-Dimming Sky Chemical in 2019

I am not anti-EPA, I am anti-weaponizing the EPA. There is too much of that, and I’m sure it’s even worse than when I worked for them. Some of the ■■■■ I saw…probably wouldn’t bother some, but I don’t go for that crap.

And I am not on board with having to pony up billions for this crap either. Don’t care how cheap you or they think it is.

2 Likes

Way to rain on my capitalist parade. :rage:

Whose hands?

Do you have fire extinguishers in your home?

Knuckle heads. :wink:

Are you also mad as hell and not going to take it any more?

capitalists consider risk assessment

some capitalists even sell it.

We’re all knuckleheads. None of us really knows what we’re doing here anyways.

Can’t grow hay under the snow dude.

I think that’s somebody else’s job. I would hate to take their livelihood away from them.

Not on your watch.

1 Like

I don’t understand what is going on

In this thread.

Looks like OP got confused by an article about a glorified science fair experiment and a quote in the article from a think tank about a thing that doesn’t actually exist.

A few more joined in to make fun of science or something. I’m just sitting here taking in the entertainment.

6 Likes

Harvard will conduct a geoengineering experiment of its own in Arizona next year, for which private donors have already contributed some $7.5 million

http://www.theeventchronicle.com/science/geoengineering-now-normalized-scientists-spray-chemicals-dim-sun-soak-co2/

Spendy little experiment.

Anti-Anthropogenic climate changers are worried about Anthropogenic climate change.

5 Likes

not really, and it wasn’t your money.

Shhh, just watch and observe. Every winter when it gets cold a bunch of people think it means climate change is fake, just point and laugh.

1 Like

This does cost your money-

And every July when it is hot in the midwest a bunch of people think it proves global warming is real.

Thanks for the replies.

I’m not smart enough to do my own research.

I just trust the experts.

I figure they’re experts for a good reason.

I don’t know. Maybe that’s dumb.