Harvard rescinds admission to Parkland survivor over racist comments

Harvard’s got thousands of students waiting to take his place. They can do what they want.

Free market, right?

Well this qualifies him to be president of the United States and not a student at Havard

3 Likes

Can’t he just go to some nice, conservative Christian school? You know…the ones with no indoctrination? Why would cons want him to go to Harvard anyway?

Harvard is clearly infringing on this bright young student’s first amendment rights. He deserves to go to Harvard as much as anyone else. His life is now ruined. He probably will never be able to attend college again. Conservatives should look at this at take notice. Don’t allow your children to go to Harvard because they’ll have their freedom of speech monitored for the type of activity that got this amazing future star in trouble.

1 Like

I was as “racist” (or not) at 16 as I am now, and certainly when I was 18.

My upbringing determined that well before high school.

Edit: just commenting on the “he was only 16” comments, although I do not necessarily agree with the outcome.

Why does a “conservative” want to go to “Haaaaavad” anyway? I thought they spent their days mocking college grads, and especially ones from Haaavaaaad?

Complete waste of money when one could attend a nice trade school in southeastern Mississippi. Nobody needs all that unnecessary book learnin’.

Cant speak for others but if my daughter once I allowed her to have a social media presence, which is maybe a year or two off, ever posted some racist ■■■■■ you can bet I’d be the first one torching that account, devices etc.

1 Like

In my job yes. I signed special papers of conduct when I started my job.

In my job, being drunk and loud in public gets me fired.

Over what time frame? Hours? Days? Weeks? months?

Don’t torch it all.

No social media is more suspicious to them than “cleaned up” social media.

It wont be a problem. First of all I dont instill racists thoughts and bigotry from the get go. That is where it starts in nearly every case it exists.

Some parents arent even directly the source as in they themselves arent racists. But they permit such things to fester by inaction, inattentiveness, and straight up not caring.

I feel very confident by the time she leaves my house she wont have been spewing racists rants on social media two years prior to that.

He used some salty language and the SJWs are all over him. This is ancient history. He was 16. What did Joe Biden do when he was 16. Trump needs to pass a law forcing his acceptance into Harvard NOW.

2 Likes

Not your best effort.

5 Likes