Happy birthing people day!

Yep. You heard me right. This dingbat called Cori Bush gets her feeling hurt by the term mother. So she want’s to change it to “birthing people.” You know because that’s the primary job of congress. To tell us what words we are allowed to use. Is there now a competition among wokies to out stupid each other? Sure seems like it. I’m guessing this moron has just taken a slim lead. You must be proud wokesters.

Hannity wokies. Be sure to call and wish your birthing person a happy birthing person day. Your birthing person will love you for it.

:joy:

‘Birthing people - you mean mothers?’ Cori Bush sparks fury by calling mothers ‘birthing people’ - News Chant USA

2 Likes

So in her testimony about her children nearly dying from lack of care… this is what people take away?

Okay then.

1 Like

Lol, the doctor didn’t imagine her ache, hilarious.

Cori Bush is not a serious person. Using that type of language makes any point she’s trying to make easy to discard.

Anecdotal gibberish.

The language is stupid. I agree.

But the story was not about that.

It is dumb to make that the takeaway imo

1 Like

this is highly insulting to storks…

3 Likes

The story was nonsense, didn’t imagine my ache, again, lol. I am white, if I complain of pain to my doctor, she runs tests, if she can’t find anything, I am out of luck. That’s how it works.

2 Likes

Here’s a link with some English in it.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/rep-cori-bush-says-birthing-people-in-maternal-health-crisis-testimony-and-twitter-goes-nuts/ar-BB1grBq9

“Gender inclusive”? “Trans”?

Do they believe people other than women can give birth?

3 Likes

What caused her ache? How did she almost become a statistic?

They don’t believe in the concept of biological women. We have an executive order to prove that.

My take away is that this is just another rant about how white doctors are racist towards women of color. The gender neutral absurdity is just that.

Black women statistically have poorer maternity outcomes than other racial groups.

There are several factors that contribute to that Understanding those contributing factors is necessary to change the outcomes.

The gender neutral thing is silly and it doesn’t surprise me that that is what people would rather focus on.

Racism isn’t one of them.

That is how far off the beaten path the left has gone, paraphrasing, it isn’t just Cis (another made up term of theirs) women who give birth.

Lesbians in Massachusetts once wanted the terms “mother” and “father” on birth certificates issued in the Commonwealth banned in favor of “Parent A” and “Parent B”.

Reality offends Caucasian Leftists. Ever hear minority Democratic voters endorsing some of this nonsense?It’s too bad long term institutions for the severely mentally ill—the Massachusetts state mental hospitals—have gone out of existence.

4 Likes

According to other sources, it is:

Personally I’d like to find the San Francisco nurse who responded to the 38 year old black, married pregnant mother with “I’m sorry, you’re pregnant”, and “You’re married?” & spit in her face.

Looks like racism is alive and well in liberal majority areas. I hate snide, condescending, passive aggressively vicious individuals, many of whom work in the medical profession, particularly in obstetrics and pediatrics.

The solution of training those with marginal skills in the community as doulas, providing them with employment and the expectant mothers with judgement free support, is innovative.

Maybe through ■■■■■■■ medical personnel like this ■■■■■

i Black women are dying in childbirth more often than white women. Here are some of their stories

It’s interesting to note most of these black American mothers did not receive their care in more conservative southern states that white leftists in particular love to put down.

Because they’re black?

No. Because they lack social support and deal with smug assumptions like that they’re on WIC or some other program and their concerns about pain and pregnancy related discomforts are dismissed by smug ■■■■■■■ “providers”.

Did you read any of the linked artIcles? What a shame Cory Booker took a perfectly legitimate issue and trivialized it with delusional thoughts about the word “mother”.

It’s because these woke liberal arts majors dictate the ideology of today’s left.

1 Like